Infinite $tarch
(In-game currencies)
Mega Exp (For Smiths to gain level)
Happy Smiths (Always happy)

I personally want Mrantifun to focus on Mega Exp. :p

MsAnonymous

Super Donor
Reaction score
Tested using Cheat Engine but nothing works. :( I wish he makes a trainer for this game.

pedroxkick

Reaction score
Guys look at the rules of requesting we need to put the steam url howmany it cost and what cheats we want

AlexKings

Reaction score
MsAnonymous
Nooo they have a cash protector Dx
It's like

15-usd btw

pedroxkick

Reaction score
If they have a cash protector can mrantifun make a trainer of this game then??

vixenius

Reaction score
There is a cheat table on cheatengine forum, just google it. I didnt wanted to link it, because i dont know is it forbidden. Cheers

MsAnonymous

Super Donor
Reaction score
There is a cheat table on cheatengine forum, just google it. I didnt wanted to link it, because i dont know is it forbidden. Cheers
Tried google it and viola! There is a cheat to the game as vixenius said. :p Including everything; Items, $tarch, Exp plus many more!

pedroxkick

Reaction score
i don't understant that cheat thing i check the cheats but it won't work do i need to start a new game for it to work?

MsAnonymous

Super Donor
Reaction score
I'll assume you're using the same script as I found.
i don't understant that cheat thing i check the cheats but it won't work do i need to start a new game for it to work?
Read the script carefully, it's written "To Activate: Load Game". So after choosing the script ..
1. Change the value from 0: No to 1: Yes
1.1 Change the value from 9999999 to any number you prefer (I personally change only that Yes/No option for Mood and Smiths Exp).
2. Save your current game then load it up again to activate the script.

(Yes/No means always taking effects. So for the $tarch, don't forget to turn it off)

Done! :p

mornor

Reaction score
Tried google it and viola! There is a cheat to the game as vixenius said. :p Including everything; Items, $tarch, Exp plus many more!

I found that code in cheat engine forum but I don't know how to load script in cheat engine can you explain please