3. Inf.Money
  4. Inf.Unlock Points
  5. Inf.Resources
  6. Inf.Ammo
  7. Inf.Items - Throwables
  8. No Reload

Notice:
  • First activate money cheat then go into a shop and buy something
  • First activate resources cheat then press Q to update the resources .
thanks SO much. at the current time its very hard to play the game due to the combo of low fps and the fact that enemies are constantly moving and they do a shit ton of damage. i run a very powerful build so i have no idea why the fps issues are affecting me of all people but this trainer will help so much.

hunterofgunmen

Reaction score
Been getting a few crashes myself. Upgrade points/cash seem to be fine so far when activated alone, used to max those thing after a purchase, then deactivated. Seems to save them even coming back after a crash. Inf items is what I think is crashing mine. I will try running them one a a time for a bit then combing some to see what might causing my crashes.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Been getting a few crashes myself. Upgrade points/cash seem to be fine so far when activated alone, used to max those thing after a purchase, then deactivated. Seems to save them even coming back after a crash. Inf items is what I think is crashing mine. I will try running them one a a time for a bit then combing some to see what might causing my crashes.
Please let me know what you find out .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Firstly thanks for the trainer, Secondly it would be awesome if you could make a version for resistance mode too. It's Co-op missions, never against other players. Right now it is very hard to get it working in resistance mode and often crashes.

I'm getting some crashes on activating some of the trainer. I don't know exactly which one, there was an update this morning for me (USA Eastern time) so i don't know if that messed anything up, or I'm activating stuff in the wrong parts.

Just tested it a bit lol, it seems to crash eiher when I load in with Inf Resources on or when I press Q with it on (or Inf Items/ Ammo)

Tested the trainer it does work butt then some time ingame it crash's and inf. ammo/throwables,
inf.resources crashe's the game when activated with Q..

tried re-download the trainer run in admin same problem :(

can you please update the trainer??

This is the reason why I lost my donate virginity to MR.AntiFun.

evey time i lode a save it crashes the game

Trainer updated with fix for crashes , It shouldn't crash at all now .

hunterofgunmen

Reaction score
Late to the party... after about 24hrs I've noticed the inf ammo seems to replenish like regenerating health, inf HP works ALTHOUGH if you are to take enough damage in a single blow (fall off a roof) you will die. It also seems to regenerate similarly to the way it does with your Sniper Elite 3 trainer. You take damage, it jumps back up. I was able to run everything except no-reload. No-reload appears to have an issue when you swap weapons. Not so much dealing with the action wheel unless your swapping weapons that way. 1 cheat at a time for an hour a piece. Then 1 cheat for an hour, 2 for the next hour, 3, and so on. Problems only revolved around activation of "no-reload". I could run every other cheat concurrent for extended periods of time with no issue. This isn't really relevant anymore... but these are my observations.

andrew117

Donor
Reaction score
hard difficulty some times you can die instantly by shot gunners or explosions even with inf HP lol

Raikozen

Reaction score
Is it possible to make it work in resistance mode? Would be amazing if it could. Thanks again for all your work! <3

nachtheuler

Reaction score
Right now, i dont know how the inf. health is handled in singleplayer campaign. But when using it in resistance mode sole, it always replenishes the health when you die.
Now the problem: There is a shotgun rusher class. Which will instantly kill you when near enough because it does more damage than health.

Would be awesome if this gets fixed somehow. Other than that awesome trainer.

pillgrim

Master Donor
Reaction score
Works perfect, shame it doesn't work in multiplayer mode eh eh ? ;)
Is it possible to make it work in resistance mode? Would be amazing if it could. Thanks again for all your work! <3

Last i checked MAF does NOT make trainers for multiplayer, one can be banned for using trainers in multiplayer that's why we have forum rules
Please reed them and STOP request's for online trainers :)

Raikozen

Reaction score
Last i checked MAF does NOT make trainers for multiplayer, one can be banned for using trainers in multiplayer that's why we have forum rules
Please reed them and STOP request's for online trainers :)

Well saying how it's a co-op game mode, and he's made trainers for games before that were co-op only. I see no harm or foul in asking. So I will. :D

pillgrim

Master Donor
Reaction score
Well saying how it's a co-op game mode, and he's made trainers for games before that were co-op only. I see no harm or foul in asking. So I will. :D

hehe Yah no harm Buddy you can ask all you want '' freedom of speech'' butt just saying co-op is an online mode:)

Raikozen

Reaction score
Guess what? Borderlands 1 & 2 are also co-op online. He has trainers for them. Stop being toxic.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
i will ask Mrantifun and find out if its possible.

There are no anticheats and no vac so it may be possible like borderlands, when i have an answere i will let you know.