1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.RU
  3. Inf.SU

Attachments

• Homeworld Emergence V1.01 Trainer +3 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 2,910

patriotjoe2016

Reaction score
Thanks for creating this. I have the original trainer 1.01 for the original CD game which had unlimited RU's but also has ten million dollars, instant build, instant research and unlimited ships. Do you think you could create another trainer with these cheats?

Joe Shmoe

Reaction score
FYI, your trainers are starting to be recognized as trojans...

trojan.png

Rickhavoc321

Reaction score
This trainer does not function properly, even when I disable my antivirus. It affects the wrong memory location for support units. instead of increasing the number of SUs AVAILABLE, it maxes out the number of SUs USED. So, instead of ALLOWING me to build more ships, it PREVENTS me from building more ships.

Faabio

Reaction score
Stop, look and listen, We are getting this for free, So timeout look at your computer check your CD make sure it the same number as the trainer, plus clean the computer with c cleaner that will help to clean up things too. Make sure your antivirus is switch off before you start the game (make sure your computer is not online when your playing this game) then you good to go.

Yes I would love too see this trainer have the unlimited RU's but also has ten million dollars, instant build, instant research and unlimited ships.
But your have alot of other thing to do mrantifun, But thank you for your time and help with the trainer we have got so far :)

Kneight

Reaction score
This trainer does not function properly, even when I disable my antivirus. It affects the wrong memory location for support units. instead of increasing the number of SUs AVAILABLE, it maxes out the number of SUs USED. So, instead of ALLOWING me to build more ships, it PREVENTS me from building more ships.
I can confirm this. Resources and God mode are working, but the SU gets maxed, and can't build any ships. The ideal thing is for it to stay at 0/70 even with ships built.