Trainer Search

Ze Mems

Reaction score
Could we get a trainer for the epic games version of Homeworld Remastered please? A lot of people (including me) got the game from there.

Last edited:

kuopgam

Reaction score
Hey, we need one for the epic version, is it possible to get it please?

kajb139

Reaction score
since the last update a week or 2 ago, the trainer has been updated however god mode is not working as intended. When using the cheat I am still losing ships, this has occurred in both homeworld 1 and 2 remastered. Last night I lost 3 to 5 wings of interceptors with god mode on in homeworld 2 remaster. And I also lost several resource collectors in homeworld 1 remaster along with several fighters. This issue seems to be occuring when either the camera is not aimed at them, or if they are not selected. Can we get this looked at please?

steps to reproduce:
1. ) I used the mission sarem and observed the issue occur part way through thhe mission.
2.) Follow the mission instructions deploy your forces towards the shipyard, defend, and clear the ship.
3.) its possible you may lose fighters at this point. For me i noticed it after i cleared the 3 cruisers and saved the shipyard.
4.) it was then at this time that i noticed as i sent my forces towards the last carrier that group 1 my fighter and bomber wings that all of my fighters were gone.

Ken Ervin

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Homeworld Remastered Collection (Steam) 6-9-16 Trainer +5
Homeworld Remastered Collection (Steam) 7-25-23 Trainer +5
Homeworld Remastered Collection (Steam) 8-2-23 Trainer +5
Homeworld Remastered Collection (Steam) 8-15-23 Trainer +5
Homeworld Remastered Collection (Steam) 11-8-23 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. God Mode
  2. Unlimited Resoruces
  3. One-Hit Kills
  4. Instant Build
  5. Instant Research
Is there a way to get the free version of the updated trainer so I don't have to pay the $8 subscription for WeMod please?

Last edited:

exigo

Reaction score
Anyone know if this works with Steam? It definitely does not work with GOG