Trainer Search

tombod

Reaction score
Agree with excelcion that the top 3 are mostly wanted i think. The remaster is a graphics update from the orginal game so maybe trainer will work for both but my aim was the remastered edition.

Great job and goodmorning

Sammy762

Reaction score
I for one wouldn't mind if the trainer could work for the classic versions as well, as I'm sure there are others like me who get a bit nostalgic from time to time.

Keep up the good work!

Excelcion

Donor
Reaction score
True enough, although the most immediate one is the remastered. I do however still play the original for nostalgia and the mods of which there are some very nice ones i hope to see ported over to the new games soon.

soulreaper

Reaction score
Hi guys , You want trainers for the 2 games homeworld 1 and 2 remasters no classic correct? , Also are the following cheats all or is there something else? .
- Unlimited Resources
- Instant Research
- Instant Build
- Unlimited Ships (No Pop Cap)
- Invincible Ship/s
- Unlimited Visibility (No FOW)
- Bankrupt Selected Player
- RU Injection 10,000 Selected Player
- Damage Selected Ship
- Repair Selected Ship

The first 5 are great the other 5 are just nice additions.

Nazarus

Donor
Reaction score
This trainer shall be named Winsauce the remastered collection.

avallanch

Reaction score
MrAntiFun
You are the best :) cant wait for the trainer (as for options top 3-6)
Can you give any ETA? im at work atm and when i come back home i will start HW1 Remastered
@Wild Bill Kelso I must say i feel like 1999 again as well xD the joy of Homeworld is back :)

Wardog_Leader

Reaction score
I just hope it gets done soon, I always did hate the mission with the giant asteroid and the radiation crap lol

Excelcion

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks alot for all that work being done in one day, i think i speak for all of us on here when i say it is much appreciated