Trainer Search

Pandemic4444

Reaction score
The auto-launching of chrome, edge, or firefox (depending on what you use) is starting to really get annoying. I do love that mrantifun puts this time and effort into a trainer and i do what i can to help. However i really wish to disable to ability for the trainer to launch chrome. Is there a way to do this?

dodietheshorter

Reaction score
I downloaded a trainer from gameburnworld and opened it, which was what first led me to this site.
Without that built in, I never would've found the creator and wouldn't have been able to give thanks for his work. :)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I downloaded a trainer from gameburnworld and opened it, which was what first led me to this site.
Without that built in, I never would've found the creator and wouldn't have been able to give thanks for his work. :)
Yes this is good for other people stealing people work.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun can think about making a tick box which everytime you open the trainer you are using, it will disable the code that auto open MrAntiFun site.

Pandemic4444

Reaction score
MrAntiFun can think about making a tick box which everytime you open the trainer you are using, it will disable the code that auto open MrAntiFun site.
that would be the best option. for people who first download one of his trainers this option could be set to "on" so said person could discover the site. many trainers here have become a necessity for some of my games.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
that would be the best option. for people who first download one of his trainers this option could be set to "on" so said person could discover the site. many trainers here have become a necessity for some of my games.
Auto opening the website was removed ,You can check it out on trainers which been released in new year such as Ultimate General Gettysburg Trainer latest trainer update, It also has a hotkeys editor ,All new and updated trainers will be the same .