Todarth

Reaction score
update please
Mega Exp - Inf.Items - Fast Kill
don't work

Last edited:

Jeanbadouene

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun ! Thanks for the trainer but saddly some options doesnt work actually :( like Mega.Exp / Inf.Item and Fast Kill ! Maybe can you do an update soon ?! Thanks in advance ! Keep Up Good Work :D

SuKeyOL

Reaction score
thanks a lot,but there's still many bugs need to fix,plz update the trainer for the new patch

Alaswing

Reaction score
fast kill works for zombies too, they destroy everything in one hit!

Senpai

Reaction score
tried it, did not work. all i`m interested is the infinite items...is there a special way to use that option ? help ?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
tried it, did not work. all i`m interested is the infinite items...is there a special way to use that option ? help ?
How To Survive 2 V04.07.2016
^
Trainer version

Either you are using old version game or trainer stopped working check your game version please.

Senpai

Reaction score
Kalas, the game is on steam, so that makes it the latest version.So yeah...trainer not working...

Jonyspam

Reaction score
The trainer IS working , to get "infinite items" open your inventory ,active the trainer.But Read Below

• TO WORK YOU HAVE TO HAVE AT LEAST 2 of the same item THEN THIS ITEMS GO FROM x TO 99 .
  • Exemple:I have 2 coins and 1 nail box ,the 2 coins will change from 2 to 99 but the nail will not change
  • 99 is not the max amound of item you can have,so you can use cheat, put 97 in the trunk cheat again and put in trunk again