Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
After Downloading a Trainer you are responsible for your Actions.

WARNING: Always Download Trainers from this site! (MrAntiFun.net), Credit to @MrsChispa

First you need to understand what "Trainer" means:

Game trainers are programs made to modify memory of a computer game thereby modifying its behavior using addresses and values, in order to allow cheating. It can "freeze" a memory address disallowing the game from lowering or changing the information stored at that memory address (e.g. health meter, ammo counter, etc.) or manipulate the data at the memory addresses specified to suit the needs of the person cheating at the game.

Trainer Guide:

• Start the Game you want to Cheat on.
• After the Game has been loaded make sure to Enter Into the Game World. (Continue From Last save)
• Open up the Trainer you have downloaded (Extract It somewhere).
• Press F1 - This will Activate the Trainer and will Allow you to use the Cheats. (If a specific Trainer does not have that feature [F1] just move along into the next step)
• Use the F Keys (F1-F12) to Activate the wanted Cheats. (In Modern Trainers you can Edit the Keys to other Keys, Check Q&A to see how)
• Done!

Q&A:

Q: I activated the Trainer but the Cheats do not work!

A (1): Read the Notice. (It can be found on the Thread you have downloaded the Trainer from)
A (2): There is a small chance that the Trainer is not Working cause of a Game Update, Make a Thread here: Trainers Problem Reporting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: The Trainer is doing Windows Error Noise!

A (1): Check the Version of the Trainer you are using, make sure It matches the Game Version
A (2): As Mentioned in the other Q&A the Trainer might be outdated and need to request an update in the link given above.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: None of my keys (F1 - F12) work, but the Trainer is using F keys!

A: Most of the Moderns Trainers MrAntiFun makes are included with Key Binding which means you can change the F keys to other Keys on the Keyboard:

Open a Trainer and click "Edit Hotkeys" (Look at the Image), a new window will open, click one of the bars and choose the new Key you want to use instead of the current one, and click Set Hotkey.

Edit Hotkey (Image) - http://imgur.com/a/YmvSH

Q: I can't Extract/Download the Trainer, I get an Error!

A (1): Exclude a Website, and Re-Download the File again. (Exclude a Website from protection)

A (2): A false positive is a mistake that happens occasionally, the Antivirus thinks that the downloaded file is harmful when It’s actually safe, to Avoid it simply follow this steps:

• Make a Folder where you will store the Trainers.
• Open the Antivirus you are using and Exclude a Folder. (Exclude a specific folder from protection)
• Re-Download the File and Extract the EXE file (aka. Trainer) to the Folder you made.
• Done!

Note #1: Each Antivirus is different so look up on Google the current name of the Antivirus you are using and check how to Exclude a Folder/File (Folder is Recommended), same goes for Site.

Credit to @MrsChispa for some of the Q&A he helped with!

If you have any more Questions or want to leave a Feedback make sure to Comment down bellow ;)

Last edited:

MrsChispa

Reaction score
good tuto. now ppl will understand how to use them. btw always dw trainers from mrAntifun from this forum, not from 3rd sites... they usually add viruses in the trainers.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
good tuto. now ppl will understand how to use them. btw always dw trainers from mrAntifun from this forum, not from 3rd sites... they usually add viruses in the trainers.
Good thing you reminded me I will add it.

MrsChispa

Reaction score
np, btw you should ask to any admin to pin this in the trainer seccion. like a read before dw and try to use them. bcos many ppl dont know how a trainer works :)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
np, btw you should ask to any admin to pin this in the trainer seccion. like a read before dw and try to use them. bcos many ppl dont know how a trainer works :)
That's exactly what I want :)

alisina70

Reaction score
I have a problem with trainer for wargame airland battle V13.05.29.2060001225 . the F1 key for activating does not work. could you plz help me ?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I have a problem with trainer for wargame airland battle V13.05.29.2060001225 . the F1 key for activating does not work. could you plz help me ?
Read Carefully the FAQ above.

MrsChispa

Reaction score
another note: check the game ver. and the trainer ver. maybe u have the wrong trainer for your game or prolly, the game has been updated, and the trainers needs an update too :)

solidblaze

Reaction score
GOOD STUFF. anything from this site is safe. best site ever. keep up the good work guys.

Yang w0w

Donor
Reaction score
Im using the huniepop trainer, but atfer i active it, its no respond

MrsChispa

Reaction score
Im using the huniepop trainer, but atfer i active it, its no respond

ok. did you read the tutorial? and also be sure to re- check your anti virus, and of course the trainer ver and game ver. :)

Hectic

Reaction score
What is the difference between trainers? I see there are some Trainer X 1 and Trainer X 1B?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
What is the difference between trainers? I see there are some Trainer X 1 and Trainer X 1B?
Could be versions for the Game or for example X 1B could be a fixed version of a Trainer.

Ache Dats

Reaction score
@Kalas A few days ago all my trainers are normal and can work well. And today it's all unusable, just the sound of windows error. Is there a solution? I did not update my game and the version used matches. I do not even have any antivirus installed on my computer, windows defender I have not activated since I installed windows 10 on my computer.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
@Kalas A few days ago all my trainers are normal and can work well. And today it's all unusable, just the sound of windows error. Is there a solution? I did not update my game and the version used matches. I do not even have any antivirus installed on my computer, windows defender I have not activated since I installed windows 10 on my computer.
That's strange, I never really had or heard about this issue, try contacting MAF.

kadaz83

Reaction score
always start the game first before launch any trainers..

nevets8

Reaction score
I have this problem as well with all my mrAntifun trainers, will only work one time in the game with the correct version, and if I close the game and try to play on another occasion, the trainer will make a sound, but won't activate. This has been my experience with mrAntifun trainers. Am not new to using trainers I've been using trainers for well over ten years.
WIndows 10 user, But it also happened when I use windows 7.

• Start the game first then sensitive. The trainer (Done nothing changed)
  • In some games, you would have to use the function in the game before activating the related cheat,e.g., shoot a bullet then activate unlimited ammo cheat.(No difference Trainer won't activate)
  • Make sure the trainer was made for the game version you are using, Many of the trainers we have work on multiple versions of the game however other games are version sensitive . ( Same Version)
And this happens to me in various games. Tropico 5, Stellaris, Crusader Kings II, Divinity Original Sin 2, Vail Of Crows, Tyranny, Power & Revolution - Geo-Political Simulator 4, Oriental Empires, Long Live the Queen, ETC just to mention a few that only worked 1 time (the moment I downloaded it) and then it never worked again without any updates or changes.