Trainer Search

Badger224

Reaction score
Yeah this trainer does not seem to work anymore.
I think I know the problem though.
The game process was "Application.exe" but now it's "Neptunia,exe"

MAD_FROGZ

Reaction score
I tried changing the exe's name back to "Application" but the game won't start no matter what. Please help Mr. Antifun. Should be an easy fix. :)

codine0000

Reaction score
I'm sure there's cheat engine tables that still work if you are that desperate to cheat everything. You cant expect him to keep updating every old game.

Kodoque

Reaction score
I just got this trainer and it's not working...to add that the only cheat I'd like to use is the "Max Lily Rank" one 'cause it's a pain to make them all friends again...
PLEEEEEASE, see if you can fix this one

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
If they update the game, it requires work from MAF. For all you freeloaders being salty dont make me get my dwarfen ban hammer out.

be nice not toxic.

Kodoque

Reaction score
I didn't want to soud toxic...on the contrary, I really appreciate what MAF do. And doing it (almost) for free is honorable.

Thanks for updating the trainer also, gonna try it right away! :D

UPDATE:

Tryed it right away and it's partially working. Many times it keeps beeping as i press any button...sometimes the game won't load locking itself in a black screen. Also, sometimes cheats activates, but only the first 6. The "All Medals" and "Max Lily Ranks" keeps beeping no matter what...

Last edited:

CarnagetheKid

Reaction score
I don't know why but the new trainer isn't working for me. I changed the application name and everything and it still doesn't work. *Edit* Nevermind I got it working! Thanks Mrantifun!

Last edited:

Animefreak63

Reaction score
Hey MAF this trainer is broken can you fix it please. It is looking for Application.exe even though the games application is named after the games title.

Animefreak63

Reaction score
I don't know why but the new trainer isn't working for me. I changed the application name and everything and it still doesn't work. *Edit* Nevermind I got it working! Thanks Mrantifun!

What did you do to get it working??? Mine is looking for Application.exe

Animefreak63

Reaction score
Get latest trainer .

Thank you for the fix i think? I re-downloaded the trainer and it is now working properly don't know why it didn't work at first since i only downloaded it a couple of mins before posting about the trainer

Omoikaane

Reaction score
I am also unable to activate the Max Medals and Max Lily. All other codes work but those two.