16. Super Speed
  17. Fly Mode
  18. Gravity
  19. Set Jump Height
  20. Flying Speed
  21. Fly Up
  22. Fly Down
Notice:
These mods were created for solo play only! Using them in a multiplayer session may result in unknown side effects and/or some mods may not work. Select Play, not offline then set your lobby to private.

Attachments

• ICARUS (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    129.4 KB · Views: 4,605
Last edited:

dachronic

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick trainer, tried to test out a few things and when you go to craft anything via one of the workbenches it still consumes the materials. Guessing it's because the crafting bench takes the materials out of your inventory and adds them to the workbench before it crafts it. When character crafting it works fine though, seems to just be the workbench / anvil etc. Which is how you craft anything tier 2 or higher.

New-B-Gamerz

Reaction score
Same here. In Offline mode nothing works. Only thing that goes activated is unlimited health, but still in game the health goes down when being attacked.

Inuyoukai

Reaction score
Everything worked fine for me! Thanks! One thing the EXP works, but from LVL 60 there are no more points to distribute, even though the tech tree is half empty. Wouldn't it be better to just cheat the talent points? Or can you divide that into EXP and talent, or make it infinitely? I do not know.

Last edited:

New-B-Gamerz

Reaction score
Everything worked fine for me! Thanks! One thing the EXP works, but from LVL 60 there are no more points to distribute, even though the tech tree is half empty. Wouldn't it be better to just cheat the talent points? Or can you divide that into EXP and talent, or make it infinitely? I do not know.
Does it work for you in Offline mode?

New-B-Gamerz

Reaction score
I have found it out. Now the trainer works perfectly. You have add Icarus-Win64-Shipping.exe into the WeMod. Go to your install directory, the exe file is located in the map: Icarus\Binaries\Win64
I had Icarus.exe in the WeMod but that seems the wrong one and the trainer then don't work.

ximpactx

Reaction score
I have found it out. Now the trainer works perfectly. You have add Icarus-Win64-Shipping.exe into the WeMod. Go to your install directory, the exe file is located in the map: Icarus\Binaries\Win64
I had Icarus.exe in the WeMod but that seems the wrong one and the trainer then don't work.
Thx man its working just fine now:) even game works better, i wonder why "steem" launch it at 32bits...

ryph

Reaction score
Looks like there was a hotfix update to the game and now the XP part of the trainer isn't working. The other things seem to still work though I have only tested the infinite health, stamina, super speed and flying.

EDIT

I noticed I had the regular icarus.exe target for the trainer launcher. I changed this to the Icarus-Win64-Shipping.exe and re-launched. All the cheats seem to work fine now.

Last edited:

yazdani

Reaction score
Hey Mr Anti Fun Please Make the standalone version of your mods to please, WeMod sometimes works and Sometimes not. i beg you please also make a standalone version to.

HitchHikerXX

Reaction score
Can you please add a damage modifier or one hit kill? There are 2 bosses (that i know of so far) that cannot be killed playing solo. The only way to complete them is to play multiplayer. So therefore solo players cant finish the game without some type of big damage multiplayer..

Inuyoukai

Reaction score
Can you please add a damage modifier or one hit kill? There are 2 bosses (that i know of so far) that cannot be killed playing solo. The only way to complete them is to play multiplayer. So therefore solo players cant finish the game without some type of big damage multiplayer..
If you mean the Sandworm and the Mammut so you have to switch off all the Cheats. I turned on only Fly or fast run and circeld around them with an Rifle. Anything makes them unkillable if other Cheats are on.