Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
A Suggestions and Ideas and user-made section would be awesome! For suggestions players can give MrAntiFun ideas for improvement on his trainers and other things. For user-made, users could post their own trainers or hacks for games and share with others. :)

chris

Donor
Reaction score
A Suggestions and Ideas and user-made section would be awesome! For suggestions players can give MrAntiFun ideas for improvement on his trainers and other things. For user-made, users could post their own trainers or hacks for games and share with others. :)

hello there, no doubt it is a great idea to share it with others the trainers you made, but nowadays its hard to trust people with the amount of virus that people can put in a false trainer, but then again i'll discuss it with MAF on this.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You
hello there, no doubt it is a great idea to share it with others the trainers you made, but nowadays its hard to trust people with the amount of virus that people can put in a false trainer, but then again i'll discuss it with MAF on this.
You could always appoint staff for virus checks and download approval.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I added a section for ideas and suggestions , About users made stuff , We run on a server with kinda low resources so we can barely handle the files downloading on the trainers made by us , Perhaps in the near future if we start getting more support we can afford to do more .

Status
Not open for further replies.