Trainer Search

Marshall briggs

Reaction score
Again, the trainer works but you have to keep clicking or it doesn't work. you can use an autoclicker to keep clicking or wait until you can get a familiar in the game that clicks for you.

Anuseph

Reaction score
Again, the trainer works but you have to keep clicking or it doesn't work. you can use an autoclicker to keep clicking or wait until you can get a familiar in the game that clicks for you.

If its work:
Why i cant activate it? When they upload game in 2018 i cant activate trainer. I tried change activate key from f1, still didnt work. Magic, huh? Its not working at all after updates in 2018 for me. Tried many times.

john zaccone

Reaction score
No it doesn't. The trainer doesn't even activate.

billy08

Reaction score
Is there a chance you could add\do it so there gold collected will be much much more higher sum?

Raejyn

Master Donor
Reaction score
I see why people are saying the gold is too low. Maybe if you could make it a multiplier on what gold is already dropped rather than a set amount? I dunno how to solve it. But hey people, Imagine if you didn't have a cheat at all. This is helping you advance WAY quicker. If you want it faster, learn Cheat Engine and make it faster. ;-)

Last edited:

rind89

Reaction score
not working anymore due to the fact the game got a little update (4,7mb) today.
would be awesome if u could fix the trainer.

kr

Cilverkrow

Reaction score
Yeah would be awesome, many hearts to ur work Mr. love ur work so much.