• Idling to Rule the Gods V03.17.2018 Trainer +2 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 7,321
  • Idling to Rule the Gods (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    132.9 KB · Views: 811
Last edited:

klop159263

Reaction score
Love the trainer

Is it possible to add an Inf. Lucky Draw?

The Inf.God Power activates the cheat detection so lucky draw or the other booster you can get might give you the same affect without triggering the cheat detction

andercostald

Reaction score
Love the trainer

Is it possible to add an Inf. Lucky Draw?

The Inf.God Power activates the cheat detection so lucky draw or the other booster you can get might give you the same affect without triggering the cheat detction
Inf. Lucky Draw is great.

LucaGrey

Reaction score
Ugh i think they patched this possibly. Every time i press the hot key it makes the invalid key sound thing. Doesnt activate. It worked when i got it but not anymore

Anhkmorpork

Reaction score
For those who want to cheat without being caught, your soft cap for shadow clones (rebirth screen, hover over max clones) can be edited with cheat engine, but only up to around 500k (initially at 99,999) go too high and you will be a cheating god. Think it was 4 bytes but use scan all to be safe. Scan original number, beat 3 gods, buy +1000 clone cap. Down side is you still have to grind max clones to the cap. 4 days in and it's only up 50k:( As soon as I am finished with my UAC I will be testing to see if you can cheat the lucky draws, Have 30 waiting now. :D

Anhkmorpork

Reaction score
Back again with another cheat engine tip. You CAN edit the progress on monument building without tripping the cheating god. However making much difference is above my skill level.
A large number in 4bytes increases as you work on a monument. Once this number gets above a certain point, (which varies based on progress) it triggers something and drops massively. If you edit it to much you reset the number to the last drop. On a 24 hour (per 1000 clones) I was able to shave about 15 minutes a time off. Trying to take to much off at once could put 10 min back on. Good news though, the address does not change, so copy the current number (say 250358682) and paste it back in if you made it worse. Once edited (to 350358682) wait for the number to drop and repeat. Heres hoping someone better at this then me (hint hint MrAntiFun) can use this info to make something that will boost the build speed.

lowestdaa

Reaction score
Back again with another cheat engine tip. You CAN edit the progress on monument building without tripping the cheating god. However making much difference is above my skill level.
A large number in 4bytes increases as you work on a monument. Once this number gets above a certain point, (which varies based on progress) it triggers something and drops massively. If you edit it to much you reset the number to the last drop. On a 24 hour (per 1000 clones) I was able to shave about 15 minutes a time off. Trying to take to much off at once could put 10 min back on. Good news though, the address does not change, so copy the current number (say 250358682) and paste it back in if you made it worse. Once edited (to 350358682) wait for the number to drop and repeat. Heres hoping someone better at this then me (hint hint MrAntiFun) can use this info to make something that will boost the build speed.
holy shit just tried this, if you make it stick to the highest number it gets to, which i found to be 4294967295, it will after that go to 0, 1 or 99999 clones doesnt make a difference, now we just need more divination

Griede

Donor
Reaction score
appologies, cant get either trainor to work. maby its due to me haveing a steam version?

*** ye, i definately wrote that late at night, as now i realize how incredibly NOT vague that is...

so, both trainers launch just fine
both trainers detect the game being open just fine
however, no mater what combination of hot keys and open windows i try, none of the trainer options will activate.

i have the steam version of the game.

Last edited:

StormFirestar

Reaction score
The version of the game has changed it is now 2.04.713 This game updates fairly often so it is likely that trainers will stop working with each update. Good luck MrAntifun keeping up with the updates.

Zilas

Reaction score
For those who want to cheat without being caught, your soft cap for shadow clones (rebirth screen, hover over max clones) can be edited with cheat engine, but only up to around 500k (initially at 99,999) go too high and you will be a cheating god. Think it was 4 bytes but use scan all to be safe. Scan original number, beat 3 gods, buy +1000 clone cap. Down side is you still have to grind max clones to the cap. 4 days in and it's only up 50k:( As soon as I am finished with my UAC I will be testing to see if you can cheat the lucky draws, Have 30 waiting now. :D

I was only able to add 100k clones to my cap, I haven't tried much between 202 and 300 but anything 300 and up would trigger cheating god. Clearly there is something detecting wether or not you can have a cap that big, I'm guessing your account has more progress than mine thus you can get away with a bigger cap.

Also my cap is 201k now and I can no longer find the value.

Griede

Donor
Reaction score
The version of the game has changed it is now 2.04.713 This game updates fairly often so it is likely that trainers will stop working with each update. Good luck MrAntifun keeping up with the updates.
lol, fairly often is an understatement, it updates like every week, and sometimes has 2 or 3 bug fixes a week.

most be nice to not have alot of graphics to hasel with

StormFirestar

Reaction score
lol, fairly often is an understatement, it updates like every week, and sometimes has 2 or 3 bug fixes a week.

most be nice to not have alot of graphics to hasel with

Yeah. And since the time of my last post the version has changed again. It's now 2.06.716 So as you can see there are a LOT of updates for this game.

Kingdark

Reaction score
Am I missing something here, or are all the trainers no longer valid?

Despereaux

Reaction score
Good day theres a way to escape Cheating God when you try to cheat the God power...
(cheat engine needed)

1. First you need to Scan Unknown Initial Value...
2. Spend 1 God power.
3. Go back to Cheat Engine.. and change Scan type to Decrease Value by and put 1 (coz you spend 1 GP)
4. repeat steps 2 and 3 until you'll see 1 Address.. ( the value will be different every time you try to hack GP sometimes the Value will be + 12 of your original GP or sometimes + 30.. btw its always random. )
5. now you only have to do is to freeze the Value... and go buy stuffs..
( hint dont go buy 50GP and above just 10 below would do )
6. But every each attempt please save your progress.. so that youll see the limit of the freezing.
coz there will be a limit :) exceeding your limit will trip the cheating god :)
7. Exit the Game and run again... and do the steps from 1 - 7..

ok guys this should do it..