Trainer Search

remark24

Reaction score
I am an old pirate and do not know the words of love =)
Thank you buddy for the codes =)

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
Greetings all n maf..once again sincerely n appreciated for the trainer..120percent works..I conquer Asia.. like Alexander the great...n perform inter racial marriage too..awesome strike once again by legendary master trainer MAF..tq

ThinkTank

Reaction score
Just needs instant construction and resources, other than that it works like a charm. Thanks 10/10

saucinator

Reaction score
any chance we could get a option for war exhaustion/civil unrest, it's a major factor that slows you down significantly after wars.

You can convert your pops to get more happiness which helpst against civil unrest, but while you have civil unrest you cannot build or progress in any way.

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
any chance we could get a option for war exhaustion/civil unrest, it's a major factor that slows you down significantly after wars.

You can convert your pops to get more happiness which helpst against civil unrest, but while you have civil unrest you cannot build or progress in any way.
It's easy to fix. You go to the religion screen, and there you can lower war exhaustion, which is most likely what keeps your civil unrest high.

saucinator

Reaction score
It's easy to fix. You go to the religion screen, and there you can lower war exhaustion, which is most likely what keeps your civil unrest high.

not that easy if you have 20 or 30 no. i already have consulting the elders, war exhaustion ideas in goverment, governor policies, province stances to make pops happier, i have attachments on all provinces, and i converted all my pops to the same culture, i am still having high war exhaustion.

but my disloyal provinces is gone, just waiting for war exhaustion to go down.

Vodos

Reaction score
not that easy if you have 20 or 30 no. i already have consulting the elders, war exhaustion ideas in goverment, governor policies, province stances to make pops happier, i have attachments on all provinces, and i converted all my pops to the same culture, i am still having high war exhaustion.

but my disloyal provinces is gone, just waiting for war exhaustion to go down.

There's a button to spend points to reduce war exhaustion in the religion screen.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Just needs instant construction and resources, other than that it works like a charm. Thanks 10/10

I'm planning more cheats such as mentioned cheats and other cheats like faster occupation , I just have to finish working on couple trainers like Mortal Kombat and few other trainers before i can come back to this .