Trainer Search

gefjun

Reaction score
some sort of loyalty cheat would be nice also ^-^ thx for the hard work

Reactions: d97

Rtuz88

Reaction score
Fast recruiting doesn't work if armies are recruited through macro builder. Thanks for trainer btw.

heir

Reaction score
Couple of things would put this trainer over the top.

Reduce War Exhaustion. Cannot build with too much war exhaustion.
No War Attrition. Troops are dwindling down way too much.
Finally, speeding up sieges would be great, sieges take at least 3-6 months, even with unlimited troops. Or just always 100% siege completion. Then, it should only take 1 month to win, because the siege bar takes 1 month to tick up to the next dice roll.

Otherwise, great trainer. Blows that other cheat site out of the water.

saucinator

Reaction score
Couple of things would put this trainer over the top.

Reduce War Exhaustion. Cannot build with too much war exhaustion.
No War Attrition. Troops are dwindling down way too much.
Finally, speeding up sieges would be great, sieges take at least 3-6 months, even with unlimited troops. Or just always 100% siege completion. Then, it should only take 1 month to win, because the siege bar takes 1 month to tick up to the next dice roll.

Otherwise, great trainer. Blows that other cheat site out of the water.

war exhaustion is easy to get rid of, we need to get rid of corruption instead.

heir

Reaction score
war exhaustion is easy to get rid of, we need to get rid of corruption instead.

I guess if you want to be a corrupt leader. But, the game will make you catch bad traits and afflictions, if you run around being corrupt.

With cheats, it's pretty easy to become a good leader.

But, perhaps with a cheat, it may allow someone to be corrupt - without the unintended consequences.

gefjun

Reaction score
I guess if you want to be a corrupt leader. But, the game will make you catch bad traits and afflictions, if you run around being corrupt.

With cheats, it's pretty easy to become a good leader.

But, perhaps with a cheat, it may allow someone to be corrupt - without the unintended consequences.
if you really want could just go into the game files and edit all the corruption gain modifiers takes a lil digging but its plainly written out so easy to change when you know what to look for

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
Grand master sifu Trainer Maf..by nxt 86 hours..This game will be once again updated...I foreseen...it begin n till few months like CK2..then it will slow down..master..can u remove that damn fog of war..sorry for the not nice words..my kid sent regards to Christmas man..tq

PJBC

Reaction score
Stability isn't working properly - mine says -4284968.296 which has just caused a huge civil war and ****** the game up pretty much, hopefully an easily fixable thing

Matteo Ferrini

Reaction score
Hey Mr Anti-fun, I cant get this to work. I start the campaign and then the trainer but no activation. Please advise.

d97

Donor
Reaction score
Stability isn't working properly - mine says -4284968.296 which has just caused a huge civil war and ****** the game up pretty much, hopefully an easily fixable thing
same :(

Aldo333

Reaction score
It works for me but you can also cannot activate this cheat and use your inf power like religious or civic to rise your stability to 3 any time.

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
Wow no wonder I fought 6 civil war..wt heck..sifu..can u make stability 3..up..no civil war..now I m heading for 7th civil war