Trainer Search

Kalle_Blom

Reaction score
Sorry for my bad English, I learned it 60 years ago at school and never needed it again.
My problem is that I always get notified when installing Banished v 1.0.7 64bit trainer + 14 from Winndoof Defender which is a Trojan: Win32/Vagger! RFN hidden in the application.
I know that you use Trojans to manipulate games.

My operating system is win 10-64 bit.

The Banished v 1.06-64bit runs almost without problems (2. Applications no longer work rather unimportant) :D:D

for help I would be grateful.

Should I have placed this in the wrong thread, I beg to apologize :)

Hellbent

Donor
Reaction score
False positive.
If you don't trust the file, upload it here : https://www.virustotal.com/#/home/upload
Don't look at what the Antivirus softwares tell you, instead go to the tab that says Behavior, there you can see what the trainer does when it's used.
If you want to really have a laugh, upload any trainer that doesn't give any warnings, see the stupidly high amount of warnings it gets, then see what it does, you'll see it does exactly the same when it's started as the Banished trainer does.
They all work exactly the same.

Side note; A Trojan Horse is malicious software, and not what Mr. Antifun uses to make these trainers.
Cheat Engine, the freely available software which Mr. Antifun uses to make these trainers, uses exploit and debugger techniques to trick a game into doing things it isn't supposed to do, like give you unlimited ammunition.