I'm sure you already realize this is a VAC protected game, so having a trainer is of not much use.
For single player usage, this trainer can only do a limited number of things... you might as well use the console command to perform much more complicated tweaks and cheats.
For cheaters, you can start your own server, fill it with bots using the commands shown below.
All these commands will only work if you are hosting, clients cannot turn it on.
to enable cheats.
-- this lets you set the AI difficulty of the bots, going from 1 to 5.
ins_bot_add to add as many bots you want into the opposing team.
command will turn on Invulnerability
will make everyone unkillable
will turn off collision detection and gravity, allowing you to move all over the place with no restriction. You might still take damage though.
You can then use the following commands.
- give // Give item to player. Arguments: <item_name>
- give_ammo 5// Give 5 clips of ammo for active weapon to the player
- give_gear // Give a Gear to the player
- give_upgrade // Install weapon upgrade for active weapon to the player
- give_weapon // Give a weapon to the player
When you use the give command, you can autocomplete the entry by pressing the UP or DOWN arrow keys
for e.g start typing in 'give_weapon', follow by a space, then press up or down on the keyboard to have the console automatically list all possible weapons that you can summon using that particular command.
You can also bind a button to a command. Use the 'bind' command followed by a keyboard button then followed by the command you wish to bind. You can also bind multiple commands into a single button.
bind n noclip -
this turns on noclip using N key
bind p "give ammo 5; wait; give_weapon m67"
- this gives you 5 ammo, and a few milliseconds later, also gives you a M67 explosive. The 'wait' command is not neccessary, but you must have a semi-colon or comma between each command.