Trainer Search

mrissaoussama

Reaction score
I'm trying to download trainers for archiving. going through every game and version takes lot of time. is there a script or something that let's me download every attachment ?

MC1988

Reaction score
Actually this would be rather helpful if Mr.Anti and his team could look into developing their own injector program.

+1

I'll definitely bump this, because if Mr.Anti can find some spare time into researching one and developing his own, it'll increase his traffic here even though making one will take some time.

Mouse84

Donor
Reaction score
@mrissaoussama I do know of a way, but it would take some time and some effort. However, I have to ask why you are inquiring on how to Data scrape this whole site, as this is what ************* and others were doing and others still were stealing his work and passing it off as their own. Now, if you think I am mis-interpreting your intentions, I would be happy to try and help you. I have my sneaky ways....

However, I would most likely just do it myself and and PM a download link for the files (or a zip/rar/7z file with them all) to you. This is not personal and (probably) doesn't have anything to do with you, it is actually because data scraping from unscrupulous people in this world has caused me such a headache in my professional life by doing data scrapes that I don't encourage it by saying how to do it any more.

mrissaoussama

Reaction score
@mrissaoussama I do know of a way, but it would take some time and some effort. However, I have to ask why you are inquiring on how to Data scrape this whole site, as this is what ************* and others were doing and others still were stealing his work and passing it off as their own. Now, if you think I am mis-interpreting your intentions, I would be happy to try and help you. I have my sneaky ways....

However, I would most likely just do it myself and and PM a download link for the files (or a zip/rar/7z file with them all) to you. This is not personal and (probably) doesn't have anything to do with you, it is actually because data scraping from unscrupulous people in this world has caused me such a headache in my professional life by doing data scrapes that I don't encourage it by saying how to do it any more.
Archiving purpose and personal use only. i just want to keep them on my pc and keep the archive updated in case my internet stops working or something. i'm also trying to download trainers from other creators/forums/websites