Trainer Search

zczdwato111

Reaction score
3 years ago: MAF create trainers for free, always for free, never ask for anything because trainers should be free for everyone forever.

2 years ago: Donate button added to every forum post, signature and pretty much every page of the site. But still, MAF no need money, trainers free and always free!!

1 year ago: Donate button added to all trainers in addition to all pages on the site and in your face every two seconds. Still MAF no ask for money though, trainers free forever!!!

Now: Patreon page added to collect money plus donate button on every trainer and every page on the website. Of course, MAF need no money, trainers free!!!!!! But donors get special functions on the forum.

Soon: Dedicated forum section for people that pay or "donate" where they get special trainers or extra options from non paying people. Still trainers always free - never ask for money ever!!!

Not much later: 1 or 2 free trainers released per month and everything else reserved for paying members. Excuse me, "voluntary donors".

MAF = CH

Stupid hypocrite. Atleast Fling dont beg for money at every turn.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The Patreon thing was suggested to me by people not an idea of mine .

Free trainers released in 2013 : - 216
Free trainers released in 2014 : - 777
Free trainers released in 2015 : - 1042
Free trainers released in 2016 : - 1597 -- will be around 1800 before the end of the year

So there is a pattern we have of growth of at least 50%-80% a year .

Fling does 10-20 trainers a year ,He has a lot of time to make as many cheats for these few games as he wants and doesn't have to spend much money on it while i have to look into 3-6 trainers a day on my own , Not saying anything bad about Fling before i was involved in making trainers i was using his trainers all the time and appreciate the work he does.

However compare that with what i do around here and how much more money it costs me to buy all these games , Yet we are pledging to keeping a free and open community for everyone .

We never ask individuals for money and it only makes sense to give donors a special features such as a chat but all the trainers requested by them is used by everyone in our community .

I think you are taking this way out of proportion , We have a small donation button on our trainers on the side of it where you arent forced to click on it , We have a small donation button on top of the forum page and we have a thread about Patreon ,None of which are spammed to users or have to be used by users .

Have a good day .

James

Super Donor
Reaction score
I think there should be a giant donate button on the main page of the site honestly.

@zczdwato111 He spends his free time making trainers for everyone to use why shouldn't he be paid for it? Like many others here we don't know how to create trainers but enjoy using them so... Yes I'm going to support him for making something I will use and enjoy.