Trainer Search

Grabarz

Reaction score
I dont know latest trainer is not working with version 0.8.2184, I cant activate any cheat and trainer is crashing ...

anthonyfgm

Reaction score
trying to download Judgment Apocalypse Survival Simulation V0.9.2327 Trainer +4 and i get a "Failed - Network error" message :(

Brigand231

Reaction score
Infinite Health doesn't seem to work. Can I get a Confirmation on this?

Seeing as the game is on version 11.27.250 and the latest version of this utility is 10.2538, we might need to wait for an update if there will be one before we can use it. ...but yeah, health is the only thing not working.

Last edited:

Skay24

Reaction score
Inf . resources there is a bug. When I send a team to world map it's need 9999 for every trip, so im out of food every time. Health is not working.

Last edited:

hurka79

Reaction score
Everythings working fine.I play with the newest version. alpha11 :D

Raskacio

Reaction score
hello, i cant download the last trainer..network error...please fix that

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
New trainer added.

Unfortunately, this trainer appears to be having the opposite effect. Instead of you having infinite health, your opponent does, at least with version 0.13.3251 of the game. Also, Energy cheat does not appear to work, even though at least one hour has passed in game. Perhaps some pointers were moved when it moved to the current regular version alpha instead of the alpha version beta? I will try this one more time to see if there's just something I missed. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Edit: Tried again, and energy cheat didn't work, again, even after waiting several hours. Didn't test hit points again, so not sure if that is the same problem or not. BTW, I DIDN'T activate all cheats, because if you activate food cheat early in the game, it can prevent you from completing the goal of accumulating 100 food. Do ALL the cheats need to be activated at once, as trainer descriptions says, or should they work normally if activated individually?

Last edited: