3. Unlimited Mobility Bar
  4. Unlimited Awaken Bar
  5. Unlimited Money
  6. Hit Enemy
  7. Drain Enemy Ability Bar
  8. Drain Enemy Mobility Bar
  9. Drain Enemy Awaken Bar
Notice:
Please make sure to download and replace your JUMP_FORCE.exe from this post here link

Attachments

• JUMP FORCE (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 3,190
Last edited:

Vanyel611

Master Donor
Reaction score
Only problem I'm noticing, after leveling a bit, the infinite health cheat doesn't seem to work, it now gives me infinite half health.

nobsgnoxyt

Reaction score
Did everything in description, runs fine for 2 seconds then force crashes game and trainer removes itself from the system like it was never there. Can't figure out why as ive never had a trainer do this. Anti cheat disabled, games in offline play, all my antivirus and anti malware is off. Any clues onto whats going on?

DerpSmashed

Reaction score
Did everything in description, runs fine for 2 seconds then force crashes game and trainer removes itself from the system like it was never there. Can't figure out why as ive never had a trainer do this. Anti cheat disabled, games in offline play, all my antivirus and anti malware is off. Any clues onto whats going on?
Try using Steam in Offline Mode as well, that's how I got mine working. Start Steam in Offline Mode, Launch the game with the new .exe file (as administrator), login on your Character in-game as Offline Mode also, then you can open the Trainer and use the cheats, and it should work fine without causing any crashes either. You will still get the Achievements with Steam set to Offline Mode.

Reaction score
ok something weird, each time i ran the trainer, the game shut downs and trainer gets deleted, what am i doing wrong?