Trainer Search

giulianoz

Reaction score
Helo,
thanks for the trainer. any chance you can add something to freeze monitoring systems timer ?

mjsjnr

Reaction score
just tried downloading this... but it has a authentication box... for user name and password???? I cant rember my password???

perallan

Reaction score
infi gear don't seem to work properly.. IT activates and allows you to turn gears green for active.. BUT they deactivate again as soon as you shift tap or close the gear mod window.

Finbar77

Reaction score
Also coming here to say that Chrome\Windows 10 block the download saying it's a virus

**EDIT: There's a post on the front page with instructions on how to temp disable Windows Defender. Did that and trainer downloaded and worked fine.

Last edited:

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
This works with XL Edition 1.05 ?
It should work, there hasn't been any update since a year ago, so you might want to use current trainer "V10.17.2018 Trainer +7"

lukavuka2007

Reaction score
the ''unlock all gears'' cheat doesen't work . i can unlock and activate them but when i return they are all locked again

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
the ''unlock all gears'' cheat doesen't work . i can unlock and activate them but when i return they are all locked again
read the description. They are still active. And working. Atleast when i use them.

"For unlock gears the cheat will unlock all the gears but the skill may stay grey however on the down right the skill will be set as Activated , Or Not Activated Like in picture below "

zanruell

Reaction score
is there anyway i can get the mr antifun trainer?
on we mod they only have the unknown_v2 trainer wich doesnt work properly