Trainer Search

zappaphan

Reaction score
just cause 3 comes out today ^^!
standard FPS options trainer would be fantastic, tytytytyty

rokas

Reaction score
Infinative health,ammo,no release,Infinative breath.Infinative vrhichle health,Infinative money, add gear mods

Azamaki

Donor
Reaction score
+1 even tho its denuvo protected and im likely not gonna buy or play it then.

You should. After it released I have played 91 minutes and it is simply amazing.
It's like the dev's finally listened to the Community. And no problems either. It's awesome.

Raxixor

Reaction score
+1

Game's ready to launch in approx 28min at time off comment. A trainer by MrAntiFun would be badass.

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Just finished downloading and it's AWESOME!! glad I'm back and to get this game as my welcome message.. AMAZING!!

Apocolyptus

Reaction score
+1 been playing for 4 hours, non-stop, no issues and it needs a trainer!!

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Why? 25€ Key. :D
Not gonna waste money like on Mad Max or MGS V

You should. After it released I have played 91 minutes and it is simply amazing.
It's like the dev's finally listened to the Community. And no problems either. It's awesome.

Doesn't matter, im not gonna support any Game with Denuvo protection (anymore). Shit Max and Metal Gay Solid were stupid accidents and i already back ordered money for both.

bob123

Reaction score
OMG. I hope it's done soon, I'm dying here(literally).

Every second we're closer to death :D

Yep lol. I'm pretty bad at 3rd person shooters. Just Cause 2 I had to cheat on even on casual towards the end. When I fired up Just Cause 3 and saw there was no difficulty option, I knew I was in for a rough time lol.