Trainer Search

bradley1995

Reaction score
amazing trainer, but please can you fix it where if you are invincible and you die in a helicopter or car. the game gltiches and you stay rag dolled. have to keep restarting the game to fix apart from that perfect trainer as always.

GrosNoLife

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for this trainer, but it would be even greater if the time freeze would work for all the time sensitive missions cause I'm fed up with those missions where you have to do 5 things under 1mn30sec, they are so annoying !

sabenca

Reaction score
The time freeze in main missions would be great
Great Job

jppp

Reaction score
thanks MAF please add Invisible/Disable AI + Instant Complete Hack Meter thanks

Bloddy1971

Reaction score
Hi I ask for an update, the win 10 Defender has marked it as an troyan today, and erased it could someone help

hippie919

Reaction score
I usually don't post this kind of stuff.

Wemod has a trainer out where they have all of this:

Unlimited Health (Breaks when you fast travel)
Unlimited Ammo
Rapid Fire (Broken for Wingsuit)
No Reload
No Recoil
Easy Kills (They will kill you instantly without UH and any bullet that hits your vehicle will instantly kill it as well.)
Cease Fire
Instant H*cking
Freeze Mission Timer
Unlimited AR Scan
Unlimited Vehicle Boost
Instant Pilot Cooldown
Unlimited Supply Drops
Unlimited Wingsuit Missle
Unlimited Wingsuit Boost (Only works on the last Bar)
Speed Modification
Moon Gravity
Gravity (-100>100)

This is what I do, I use MAF and only use F1-F4 Then I launch "wemod" and pull that trainer up and use everything under Cease Fire. Warning, Instant ******* will make every timer go to zero! So if you have a mission that needs time vs time for reinforcements, That is what I use to delete the time. Keep Unlimited AR Scan off and I would use these:

Unlimited Vehicle Boost
Instant Pilot Cooldown
Unlimited Supply Drops
Unlimited Wingsuit Missle
Unlimited Wingsuit Boost (Only works on the last Bar)

Everything else can just go away. LOL

Reason why I use both is because wemod has some broken stuff and MAF does not.

Note: Using both has not crashed my game at all. Make sure you use MAF first before launching wemod.

wemod.com <<<< To download. This is not meant to take anything away from MAF, this is a work around for those who are wanting more than what MAF has. Plus, it's all free.

Last edited:

Nanuschka

Reaction score
An update of the coach would be wonderful. I still wish that Time Freeze works in the main missions. Also desirable would be an extended range for the hook - just as was the case with Just Cause 3, for example. Otherwise: thank you for working with the coaches ...

Predator1987

Reaction score
this doesn't work, when i press F1, F2 or F3 it makes a beep noise but doesn't activate, i tried changing keybindings, is it because i was in-game

snowmanjs

Reaction score
Yeah freeze timer for the main missions would be amazing that harbor mission made me think about Trumps wall a lot :D

dallas990

Reaction score
Just Cause 4 V1.00 Trainer +6

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Gadget
  5. Freeze Timer
  6. No Recoil

Hi MAF,

sorry i havent been active for a long time.

i've been busy with school and everyday i just feel tired from school.

i'm going to try be more active, as much as possible.

but anyway MAF, thanks for this trainer.

i asked my dad today "dad when i get just cause 4 should i only use MAF trainer when needed too?"

my dad: "yes, play the game without any trainers, only use it when needed or stuck on a mission, play the game to its fullest it'll be more fun".

me: "ok dad, thank you"

hurka79

Reaction score
The timer working on the jetwings missions as well?

hurka79

Reaction score
Pffftt game crashes every 10 mins for me anyway. (Without trainer running i mean) and i got NV 1060 6gb!
This game has been a real bi_tch for me. LoL

Thanks for the trainer and fast delivery MrAntiFun!

I play on shitty pc, never had crash.But i know what things need to run the game.Maybe u don't and does not matter how cool pc u have if you don't have any knowledge...