Trainer Search

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys :)

Again, NOT KISSING ASS, but THANK YOU for making trainers that are reliable, stable, coded well and never fail :)

Since 'MrAntiFun' showed up last year with trainers, I was ecstatic. Folks who know who what they are doing, will to receive input from those who whose their trainers and do it for the love of gaming and fans :)

So again, thank the whole crew of this site, especially the coders :D

since Brewers disappeared a LONG time ago, there hasnt been a reliable trainer maker :(
THANK YOU for you filling that hole with your talents and love of gaming :)

I tip my hat to you sirs lolz :D

Sincerely,
SycoShaman

Antifun002

Reaction score
wow this guy avatar sure look se....ohhh wow a nude girl:eek:

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
She was Erica Durance. From Smallville and now on Saving Hope (hospital/doctor show).

Type Erica Durance Nude or Erica Durance Naked into Google Images :D There are real ones from movies and magazines she has posed for and fake ones of course

I think she is gorgeous :) We grow em good in Canada :p ;) :D

Antifun002

Reaction score
She was Erica Durance. From Smallville and now on Saving Hope (hospital/doctor show).

Type Erica Durance Nude or Erica Durance Naked into Google Images :D There are real ones from movies and magazines she has posed for and fake ones of course

I think she is gorgeous :) We grow em good in Canada :p ;) :D
can you post your filthy thing in other forum cause i don't like to see it in this forum, i will not complain anymore if mr.antifun post trainer for hentai game or game like playboymansion though.:cool:

chris

Donor
Reaction score
can you post your filthy thing in other forum cause i don't like to see it in this forum, i will not complain anymore if mr.antifun post trainer for hentai game or game like playboymansion though.:cool:

thumbs%20up.jpg

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

lol it wasn't **** bud :)

But I did change the pic like asked by another Staff Member :)

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
thats cool, thats your right man and I changed it to Snake :D And im sure we all can agree, snake is possibly the most badass character in all of games (mgs = best series ever imo)

Antifun002

Reaction score
thats cool, thats your right man and I changed it to Snake :D And im sure we all can agree, snake is possibly the most badass character in all of games (mgs = best series ever imo)
hmm i didn't play such game.. maybe i play it for fun:)

ps:this site javascript is ..slow!