Trainer Search

tmccalister

Reaction score
with the exception of a few trainers being slightly less than perfect I have enjoyed every trainer I've found on here. I know its a bit of work but this community really appreciates your effort. Keep up the awesome work and never lose that "**** you *************" line because those fuckers are horrible. You are one of the few people making trainers that doesnt do it to bleed your users dry or spread viruses.

pimpghost

Master Donor
Reaction score
You ain't lying. Recently found this site and its perfect. Request area is perfect to where at least the trainers that haven't been made have a chance to at least be looked at.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
with the exception of a few trainers being slightly less than perfect I have enjoyed every trainer I've found on here. I know its a bit of work but this community really appreciates your effort. Keep up the awesome work and never lose that "f**k you *************" line because those fuckers are horrible. You are one of the few people making trainers that doesnt do it to bleed your users dry or spread viruses.
You ain't lying. Recently found this site and its perfect. Request area is perfect to where at least the trainers that haven't been made have a chance to at least be looked at.

glad you guys are happy with the trainers + forum's community, we'll do our best to keep it up for everyone =D.