Trainer Search

ElderNutz

Reaction score
mr. antifun if you have a time pls update v.97.6 stable. you are the best :)

Syrez89

Master Donor
Reaction score
There's a problem with the God Mode option.

Before I go into detail about the issue, I'll simply say that God Mode needs to be tweaked to make limb health values only go to 100.
God Mode is making limbs go up to a value of 1,000 and this is causing a game-breaking animation glitch and it's permanent, persisting through reloads and never going away.

MAF, if you could sort out the God Mode option, I'd really appreciate it as would many others. :)

Anyway, here's more details about the problem that God Mode causes:

It works fine in that it prevents the player's characters from dying, but the limb health values (except for Blood) go way beyond 100 and up to 1,000. This ends up permanently glitching affected characters' movement animations.

After being hit a little bit by enemies, and when a limb's health value is above 100, there's an extremely high chance, if not guaranteed chance that the character will forever 'glide' or 'slide' when moving at any speed (all movement speeds are glitched).

Before the glitch happens, the character will briefly use the limping animation whenever moving at any speed, but before long it'll end up being permanent glide with no way to revert the glitch.

I'm certain that it's the trainer that's causing this issue, specifically the God Mode option since it enables limb health values to exceed 100, when 100 should be the absolute maximum (100 represents perfect health and no damage at all to a limb).

Many thanks in advance.

(Edits were due to grammatical errors)

Driscol Ymir

Reaction score
I can comfirm all Options work and the God Mode no longer seems to do the rag doll or slide and glide, so far any way

The Instant construction works well but it should not be used with Walls, as Walls would be built but chars would simply pass through the walls as if they didnt exist, same for enemies and neutral parties, otherwise everything else built that isnt walls are normal. Exception they dont give any resources when dismantled

reinzhart

Reaction score
God Mode still bugged, the character doing something weird move after being hit quite alot.

Amphibius

Reaction score
There's a problem with the God Mode option.

Before I go into detail about the issue, I'll simply say that God Mode needs to be tweaked to make limb health values only go to 100.
God Mode is making limbs go up to a value of 1,000 and this is causing a game-breaking animation glitch and it's permanent, persisting through reloads and never going away.

MAF, if you could sort out the God Mode option, I'd really appreciate it as would many others. :)

Anyway, here's more details about the problem that God Mode causes:

It works fine in that it prevents the player's characters from dying, but the limb health values (except for Blood) go way beyond 100 and up to 1,000. This ends up permanently glitching affected characters' movement animations.

After being hit a little bit by enemies, and when a limb's health value is above 100, there's an extremely high chance, if not guaranteed chance that the character will forever 'glide' or 'slide' when moving at any speed (all movement speeds are glitched).

Before the glitch happens, the character will briefly use the limping animation whenever moving at any speed, but before long it'll end up being permanent glide with no way to revert the glitch.

I'm certain that it's the trainer that's causing this issue, specifically the God Mode option since it enables limb health values to exceed 100, when 100 should be the absolute maximum (100 represents perfect health and no damage at all to a limb).

Many thanks in advance.

(Edits were due to grammatical errors)
Syrez89 is right, all my characters got strange movement animations

allenallen23

Reaction score
can you fix this, lock the limb health value only until 100, if this go beyond 1000 it glitch the movement animation

krusko

Donor
Reaction score
fix needed (broken limb animation form activation of god mode)

Azoz800

Donor
Reaction score
Dear @MrAntiFun ,

For some reason, the trainer is not recognizing my game. I tried the most "fixes". Started the trainer first before the game, starting the game before loading the game & Loading the game, then start the trainer. Yes, I'm in the right update!

PS: I had to change the process name, as I had the GOG version! Thanks anyways.

Last edited:

Billsfan

Reaction score
Hi Mr. AF, will any of these work with version 0.96.17 of the game?