Trainer Search

Marshall briggs

Reaction score
Sadly it doesn't work with GOG version
I use the gog version as well and i noticed something, you know under the image of the game in the trainer such as process name, game status, and process id? it seems that the exe of the game, the exe in the install dir mind you, has to have the same name as the process name to work or it doesnt even register it. so i suggest renaming that exe and try it again.

Ah yes. the god mode doesnt work as you would expect, instead of keeping your health from going down it instead gives you 1000 health for each limb that gets hit during combat. it doesnt work all the time though and you sometimes get KOd as your health goes into the negatives, i think it would help if it gave you health like usual but also greatly improves health regen, not alot though just enough so you dont get KOd alot and stay down for a very long time due to slow health regen.

Rywen

Reaction score
Setting specific ability seems to not work for me, or even the majority of the trainer.
This is what I get whenever I try to edit anything
Lghrlb0.png

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? The only thing I could think of is that I'm running 99.15 and the Trainer is for 99.16.
All the hotkey effects work fine.

chocolino

Reaction score
hola porfavor volvieron a actualizar el juego pueden actualizar el entrenador si

JeremiahLong

Reaction score
Any chance of an item editor / swapper, if you could and have the time?

The game is pretty great all around but it's extremely frustrating relying on RNG to find decent weapons and armour, and anything you can craft yourself is never on par with the equivilient shop bought version. The only way to avoid RNG on gear is to attack and rob specific NPCs and that's usually going to screw up the game world.

Since weapons and armour work on a hidden quality stat ranging from 0 (rusted junk) to 100 (Meitou for weapons, Masterwork for armour) maybe an option that sets any equipped weapons quality to 100 might work? That would be utterly fantastic.

Either way, thank you for the trainer MrAntifun! The money cheat is particularly helpful for the early game when you just want to build an outpost and not have to wait 30+ hours to collect the funds / materials to do so.

Marshall briggs

Reaction score
The latest trainer does indeed work for 1.0 so perhaps an update is not so badly needed at the moment.

chocolino

Reaction score
El juego se lanzó correctamente El otro día y la última actualización no funciona mas miren bien

Reaction score
"I found a Trojan, you dirty hippo." toofatninja
so your anti virus found a hack which is exactly what you were looking for if i can remind you on what a trainer is

SovietHeavy

Reaction score
I tried the latest trainer on version 1.0.2 and godmode was working properly, until some moment. I don't know why it stopped working, after some spent time or because I recruited people in my party.

Last edited:

chocolino

Reaction score
parfavor actualicen el entrenador lo nesesito para craftear rapido