Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Not sure if that would fix if but for what i notice is,once u active the god mode w/e part that gets hit next gets 1000hp.(not bad) but after a couple of hit if that parts reach lets say 234hp and i want to activate the god mode again to get it back to a 1000,it does nothing making it like a 1 time only cheat and thats not what god mode i guess is suppose to do or so we think lol.Not sure if i am explaining it right so u can pin point the problem or fix.I am Assuming that what ppl want is a God mode where once active the HP u have no matter what num is there is not going down at all after been hit.hence making you immortal/god
Its not suppose to only set it to 1000 once , Its suppose to keep the health at 1000 .

I just have to test it out myself and find the exact issue , I was suppose to do it today but then like 10 games updated and i had to work on them -.- .

Alascato

Donor
Reaction score
Its not suppose to only set it to 1000 once , Its suppose to keep the health at 1000 .

I just have to test it out myself and find the exact issue , I was suppose to do it today but then like 10 games updated and i had to work on them -.- .
Thanks man. You just made my christmas gift

Deathspark

Reaction score

Then there is clearly an issues as is not doing that lol.but again my man take ur time.as said early and stated by you.there is a lot to do lol.but least we know whats the problem or kinda lol.

Fsl

Reaction score

Nice. Thank you for your hard work. Building an empire in this game is one of my Christmas wish lol.

Faferowy

Reaction score
dunno know if i get banned or something like that, but while we waiting for trainer from mrantifun, there is working cheat table on ****************** site were u can change stats of your team (1.0.1-1.0.5), i dont post link to it cuz as im guess it will be "not cool" ^^ (just google it)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
dunno know if i get banned or something like that, but while we waiting for trainer from mrantifun, there is working cheat table on ****************** site were u can change stats of your team (1.0.1-1.0.5), i dont post link to it cuz as im guess it will be "not cool" ^^ (just google it)
Also mentioning it would be "uncool", just hang on tight for an update :)

zan2255

Reaction score
hope we get an update soon. Its marked as complete in his work log so probably just waiting on upload

cruster12

Reaction score
Just waiting for the updated version to be uploaded as it has been changed to done on MrAntiFun's daily working log.