Trainer Search

Krins Crow

Reaction score
please I need help, I would like to edit the skills of my characters, I mean of everyone I have in the group, and I do not know how to do it and I have watched videos and I do not understand, would someone be so kind to tell me how I can edit each of them? my characters that I have in the squadron? I have the pirate game in the latest version

badmayo

Reaction score
please I need help, I would like to edit the skills of my characters, I mean of everyone I have in the group, and I do not know how to do it and I have watched videos and I do not understand, would someone be so kind to tell me how I can edit each of them? my characters that I have in the squadron? I have the pirate game in the latest version

its easy. download cheat engine.
install some training dummy mods for kenshi.
in game, look up your starting value of whatever stat you want to boost. i.e "melee attack" if its 0 - just train it a bit to lvl 2.
if your training actively make sure you hit pause before you go to cheat engine.
make sure you got the game kenshi as an active process list

search for value = 2 <-------- (whatever starting value you want to search)
scan type = exact value
value type = float

hit "FIRST SCAN" = you'll get millions of values pop up. go back to Kenshi game, un-pause game and fast forward game to keep training "melee attack" tp lvl 3, open up your stats and make sure its lvl 3.

back to cheat engine,
change the search value = 3
scan type = exact value
value type = float

make sure you hit "NEXT SCAN"

the result will reduce significantly. the point is to keep going back and forth game, keep training tp lvl 4. pause game. back to cheat engine, and search for the value = 4, again hit "NEXT SCAN" untill you get "2 to 4 address result" you can repeat the process to bring the result to 2 address, but it doesn't matter if you got 4

select those "2 to 4" address and click the red arrow to Copy selected address to memory list
to bring it to the bottom active list. select all the adress of the one you just pasted and change the "value" to 100

some stats on Kenshi cant go past 100, like "strength".. you'r character will get bugged and look weird like a fat blob with anything past 100 strength or weaponsmith, armor smith.

Krins Crow

Reaction score
its easy. download cheat engine.
install some training dummy mods for kenshi.
in game, look up your starting value of whatever stat you want to boost. i.e "melee attack" if its 0 - just train it a bit to lvl 2.
if your training actively make sure you hit pause before you go to cheat engine.
make sure you got the game kenshi as an active process list

search for value = 2 <-------- (whatever starting value you want to search)
scan type = exact value
value type = float

hit "FIRST SCAN" = you'll get millions of values pop up. go back to Kenshi game, un-pause game and fast forward game to keep training "melee attack" tp lvl 3, open up your stats and make sure its lvl 3.

back to cheat engine,
change the search value = 3
scan type = exact value
value type = float

make sure you hit "NEXT SCAN"

the result will reduce significantly. the point is to keep going back and forth game, keep training tp lvl 4. pause game. back to cheat engine, and search for the value = 4, again hit "NEXT SCAN" untill you get "2 to 4 address result" you can repeat the process to bring the result to 2 address, but it doesn't matter if you got 4

select those "2 to 4" address and click the red arrow to Copy selected address to memory list
to bring it to the bottom active list. select all the adress of the one you just pasted and change the "value" to 100

some stats on Kenshi cant go past 100, like "strength".. you'r character will get bugged and look weird like a fat blob with anything past 100 strength or weaponsmith, armor smith.
thank men

badmayo

Reaction score
thank men

np. same process if you want to add money. find your initial money - search for it on cheat engine. this time change "value type" = "4 byte"
sell or buy to change to your money and search for it on cheat engine. same process, almost.

Deejaydub96

Reaction score
The latest trainer for this game is working perfectly i have it running on my base game if there is conflict with your game i would check your mods that are installed because i have ran into a few economy mods that did not allow the money portion to work but for base game it is working perfectly no updated needed....

codere

Reaction score
God mode gives ALL characters (Yes, even enemies) god mode.

Andreiutu059845

Reaction score
Could you please update the trainer for the latest game update? 1.0.12 and add super stats pelase

Deejaydub96

Reaction score
Again the trainers current version is still working properly for the version of the game that is live right now and if you want to edit stats just use the editing tool to go into the game file and do so and god mode only gives your character it again check to see if a mod is changing that part of the game as i am running with 30+ mods and the trainer is working perfectly

h2ospez

Reaction score
Again the trainers current version is still working properly for the version of the game that is live right now and if you want to edit stats just use the editing tool to go into the game file and do so and god mode only gives your character it again check to see if a mod is changing that part of the game as i am running with 30+ mods and the trainer is working perfectly
idk about new versions as 1.0.16 wont work with that last trainer. btw that is lastes version of game as i remember.