Trainer Search

Ulrick K

Reaction score
idk about new versions as 1.0.16 wont work with that last trainer. btw that is lastes version of game as i remember.

The latest trainer (Kenshi V1.0.7 64bit Trainer +5 MrAntiFun) works for me with version 1.0.16 of Kenshi. Someone a while back said several of the options weren't working, but they are all working for me.

The only option I can't seem to figure out the use for is the "Show game editor" function, but all the hot key trainer functions are working. I am impressed.
I still use cheat engine to do some stuff that the trainer can't do though (e.g. Making certain stackable inventory items unlimited, like difficult to find objects like the "Ancient science book" or "AI core")

Suik

Reaction score
The latest trainer (Kenshi V1.0.7 64bit Trainer +5 MrAntiFun) works for me with version 1.0.16 of Kenshi. Someone a while back said several of the options weren't working, but they are all working for me.

The only option I can't seem to figure out the use for is the "Show game editor" function, but all the hot key trainer functions are working. I am impressed.
I still use cheat engine to do some stuff that the trainer can't do though (e.g. Making certain stackable inventory items unlimited, like difficult to find objects like the "Ancient science book" or "AI core")

I guess like in the video, that you can edit stats etc.

Edit: Figured out it doesn't really work.

Last edited:

silencer_pl

Reaction score
For character editing, you can edit your stats (or the stats of anything else in the world) via the game editor. Just open your save directory and find the "platoons' file through the editor. Presto, every NPC, every stat (even hidden/unused ones) there are. There is an in-game editor too that you open with F12 or something (It's in the keybinds) that you can use to spawn shit. Have fun.

kudosalert

Reaction score
For character editing, you can edit your stats (or the stats of anything else in the world) via the game editor. Just open your save directory and find the "platoons' file through the editor. Presto, every NPC, every stat (even hidden/unused ones) there are. There is an in-game editor too that you open with F12 or something (It's in the keybinds) that you can use to spawn shit. Have fun.

how exactly do you use the "show game editor" function? when i press on it, it shows a couple of options but it's not very clear how to use. there is nothing like the screen shot on page 1 of this thread.

"Platoons" file. I see it but with what do i open it? not the ANti fun trainer...

i4nn

Reaction score
Also looking for help, no idea how to use the editor. No read me

dude33

Reaction score
Would be nice if we could get an updated trainer with all those great options

dude33

Reaction score
All of Mr.AntiFun's trainers do that. It's a false alert.

silencer_pl

Reaction score
how exactly do you use the "show game editor" function? when i press on it, it shows a couple of options but it's not very clear how to use. there is nothing like the screen shot on page 1 of this thread.

"Platoons" file. I see it but with what do i open it? not the ANti fun trainer...
No, no, the editor is in the game itself and is a function of the game, it has nothing to do with the trainer. The game itself comes with an editor to create mods/mod saves etc.

kodaxmax

Reaction score
I getting virus detections for 1.0.7, with chrome, windows defender and malwarebytes.

Zenfros

Reaction score
The latest version of the trainer (1.0.7) works for Kenshi game versions up to 1.0.21. The 1.0.22 update dropped today and the trainer no longer works.