Trainer Search

tatsu432

Reaction score
My firewall keeps deleting it, It allowed two of your trainer's the Dark souls II, And FarCry III one, But this one, I don't know i'm pretty sure McAfee is deleting it, I get the zip i open it i move the Kenshi 0.65.3 trainer to desktop, Then when i open it it give's me this message "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, Or file. You may not have the appropiate permissions to access the item." I turned off my firewall when i downloaded it, Yet i think it keep's reactivating itself, Could you please help me, I'm pretty sure i'm not doing something right and being a retard. (Wait nope never mind, The newest version of the trainer doesn't auto delete itself, I'm going to see if this version will work for my 0.65.3 version.) Nope doesn't work, Game is Off, Yeah figured that would happen. Well i guess could you help me with my original problem, Or tell me what to do to fix it ?
you have to go into mcafee under the PC Security tab click Real Time Scanning it should come with excluded files, Click Add File find trainer add it shouldn't be deleted anymore and you can do this for any other file. If you attempt to open a file and it gets deleted you have to go through this process everytime.

Oh and thanks for the work you do Mr. Antifun

Sigan

Reaction score
I'm curious as to why the fast research script doesn't work quite right. In most cases, it just instantly completes. In other cases, where there is more than about 8 hours of research necessary - or some arbitrary number, I'm not sure what but it tends to be the longer research - it will complete some of it and then lock at about halfway. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Is anyone else having this problem? I'm using the trainer through WeMod, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the standalone trainer to have the same result. Mostly because it's likely the exact same code.

Edit 2: In fact, on Advanced Battery 4, I had 8 hours left after I loaded the game. I turned on fast research and it shot up to 20 hours left. It only happens with the longer research blueprints.

Last edited:

l3RY4N

Reaction score
alright.. thanks to wemod not allowing us to klick anything (unless in pro mode) in the trainer i cant click the character stats drop down menu. and if i try to maneuver via the F6 or shift+F6 buttons the trainer freezes and after a while goes black. and yes i had the character sheet open (shortcut C)

EDIT: did i mention that i only can hold and press F7 to change the value of the desired stat (which i cant even select) and it keeps doing that annoying sound a few times per seconds?

Knobbins

Reaction score
Why do all the files include Severe Trojan Viruses?

Anti-virus systems think because this file injects code it is a virus. But thats how cheats work. You injecct the cheat code into the game. Its jsut a false flag.

Gallente

Reaction score
Totally dissapointed with you MrAntifun and this partnership, so now im forced to go "Pro" so i can use your trainer? Huh typical, im dissapointed by the fact you sold yourself to some "Pay for trainers",

TZODnmr2k5

Reaction score
Why isn't there a trainer for us GoG users here or especially WeMod?

Totally dissapointed with you MrAntifun and this partnership, so now im forced to go "Pro" so i can use your trainer? Huh typical, im dissapointed by the fact you sold yourself to some "Pay for trainers",
You can use it still without going pro, you have to instead use the shortcuts instead of the buttons, still sucks that you can't use this offline, and certain ISPs block access to the games unless you use a VPN!

neil w

Reaction score
I find the we mod trainers even though you have to pay for pro to get the clicker thing are sub-par compared to mr.antifun's trainers he used to make! I have a lot more failures with wemod then i ever did with mr.antifun! I really hate that i have to use the wemod to start my game! Rather then just being able to start a mr.antifun trainer while in the middle of playing a game! Anyway now i too am very shocked he sold himself to the very thing his noble fight was about at the start! LOL! he should have just joined with cheat happens if he was going to do this! In his defense how is he supposed to live if he just gives us free trainers? I thought when we go to download his trainer for the time we are downloading his trainer we are required to donate a small amount of CPU/GPU for bitcoin mining for him that way he gets paid! Even if we dont have the actual cash to pay him and we get free quality trainers! I think this process would have been wayyy better than what actually happened! There are a bunch of different revenue options that were and are open to him should he ever want to go back to solo i'm sure all that extra manpower makes his life a lot easier along with the money! At least that is the reason i think he went that route! what ever way he goes though i wish nothing but the best for him! He is in my book one the best people on the internet he makes the internet a much better place by him being here and we do still get free trainers! Albeit just a little lower in the quality and higher in the fail catagory!

Oh P.S. where are his old trainers? I needed like 2 of them and i cant find them ANYWHERE! Did he delete them???

Last edited:

LastSpez

Reaction score
This WeMod dosent works :/ trying on 1.0.40 dosent works any thing. WeMod dosent show what version he can hack, or what versions he even have. Same with here no info about any version compatible with WeMod. a little update or fix just remove posibility to do any thing with it for unknow ammount of time.

Last edited:

cancer34

Reaction score
I haven't been able to get the newest trainer to work. I have no ill will towards wemod but seems like a common issues I have had with games.

jimmy7856

Reaction score
Just trying out wemod and majority of the trainers no longer work, had a success rate of more than 90% with MAF's trainers, but now wemod just refuses to work with 90% of games it seems.

Sidduu

Reaction score
loved it when MrAntifun's trainers were standalone, the wemod trainer crashes the game every time 5 mins after activation

HolyFire

Reaction score
Is there a link for the not WeMod version of the Kenshi trainer for v1.0.45b?