Trainer Search

InCBoti

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer update! Will there be a fix for the boss wave crash?
because of how the Trainer works, getting it to not bug splat just depends on luck, Please See my older post on a way around this

Solution, just before the boss wave starts, I deactivated the trainer, and when I got low I activated it again, make sure to turn it off when he comes to drain your hp or you will bug splat, after he's done you can turn it back on again, repeat as needed

Laim

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Killing Floor 2 V1005 Trainer +5
Killing Floor 2 V1012 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Armor
  3. Inf.Ammo - No Reload
  4. Inf.Money
  5. Inf.Grenades

Are you able to update this? I don't think it's working anymore.

-- Nevermind.

Last edited:

Terrablade

Donor
Reaction score
For some reason now when you activate the unlimited ammo if you hit reload it loses the ammo it reloads... ( Why use reload? _ so you dont get caught cheating in servers.. Is there a way that can be fixed?

alpalia

Reaction score
For some reason now when you activate the unlimited ammo if you hit reload it loses the ammo it reloads... ( Why use reload? _ so you dont get caught cheating in servers.. Is there a way that can be fixed?
do you really expect to be helped cheating in server ?

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
new update is out going to test current trainer and see if everything still works

infinite ammo doesnt work anymore ( does reload animation but wont fill the current magazie / clip ) and very unstable crashed 4 times so far
infinite grenades dont work either
havent had a chance to test infin money game keeps crashing but infinite health still works

Last edited:

bobba313

Reaction score
Yeah, MrAntiFun can you please update this trainer? Infinite ammo and grenades does not work anymore and it all keeps crashing :/ Thanks for all your hard work. Keep it up! :)

Terrablade

Donor
Reaction score
Im adding my 2 cents. The trainer turns on and everything but the ammo still go to waste, and everything everyone else said.. If you could please help us here.. I could pitch in a few bucks if u PM me ur paypal :)

Thanks for your work.

bobba313

Reaction score
Thank you MrAntiFun! Great work as usual, You are the best.