Trainer Search

Snayoko13

Reaction score
it seems that i can't get it to work either on solo offline steam mode or solo online steam mode, it just make beeping sound instead of "trainer activated" sound.

SOLVED : i have to start the game first, go to solo match, then alt + tab, and start the trainer
it works like magic, tested on solo online steam mode

Last edited:

Yuuzi

Reaction score
game has updated to V1054.
but still works V1053 version

w0rdvirus

Reaction score
I was using the newest trainer fine getting 1000 health and not taking much damage. Now all of sudden guys are taking hundreds or thousands of damage with one hit so just a couple of hits and i'm dead. any one else have this problem? and is there any way to fix it.

I just went back and tried two other classes and it was working fine it seems like the medic is a problem. There are still some classes I haven't tried.

Last edited:

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
trainer works fine for medic I just tested it in a hoe game = hell on earth mode . I hope you understand that the trainer is meant too work only on solo offline games . in a solo offline game the trainer functions 100 % as it was intended too for all classes

Medeiros

Reaction score
V1053 trainer is working with the latest version, however, still with the same issues as I pointed here:
I've just finished testing this trainer on- and offline on v1043 (Tactical Response Update) and it works. Well sort of; it activates and all the trainer's functions seem to be recognised by the game, however there's many issues. It seems the KF2 devs are working to patch it (but they still haven't fully succeeded). I have the following feedback:
  • The "HP Set 1000" option doesn't actually work. It does change your HP to 1000 but once you're hit it goes instantly down to whatever it was before, plus it's not useful and actually makes it worse because you can't heal with the fake 1000 HP on and so if you had i.e. 5 HP before using this function, you get hit and die.
  • "Armor Set 250" freezes armour to 250. It never goes down when hit. I'm not sure if it's actually effective or is it just "fake armour".
  • "Money Set 100000" works, although after a while it glitched and the trader showed my money as negative. Haven't used it online though, but should work for those inclined to try that.
  • "Ammo Set 250" is probably the best and most stable feature. Ammo always goes to 250, regardless of weapon (although if you switch to another one it goes back to the default ammo).
  • "Grenade Set 5" glitches your grenades pretty badly. It shows you have 5 grenades and if you press G it does the grenade throwing animation, but no grenade is actually thrown. It stays like this until you pick up an ammo box (only way to 'fix' it, you can't rebuy grenades as the game will think you have 5.
It would be awesome if there could be fixes and workarounds to these features. Also, I have a suggestion: please add more hotkey options and possibly an .ini file to save them in. I'd love to bind "Ammo Set 250" to "R" to simulate infinite reloading.
Basically, in online gameplay, only the "Ammo Set 250" is fully functional with no major issues, but it could still be improved. I'd love to be able to bind it to R key as the list is so limited.
Oh, and also, the "Mute" bottom on the top right corner doesn't work. The trainer needs to have its sound manually adjusted in Windows' volume adjuster. I noticed this because it's quite annoying to hear "cheat activated" every single time I get ammo. x)

Snayoko13

Reaction score
i try the multipayer online mode today the 1053 version, only ammo cheat works, plus, the admin caught me, thoo his not banning me, but he makes all the zed invisible and big in the next round, and laugh at me while i'm running (he was nice thoo, give me only a warning) :v

so, yeah, the multiplayer is highly not recommended (at the moment, maybe ?)

tinglio

Reaction score
Dear MAF,
Could you please Killing Floor 2 trainer? The game has already been updated.
Best Regards

adi_a12

Reaction score
trainer V1053 still working except F3 (for armor set 250)

tested on solo mode