Trainer Search

p0nx77

Reaction score
The latest version of the trainer works as intended for all aspects of the trainer. The trainers use is only intended for offline solo-play and is not to be used for online gameplay. While it does work in online-solo, any usage of it during an online-multiplayer server is not susceptible to MrAntiFun and his associates to work on as that goes against the EULA and purpose of the trainer.

I just tested in solo mode right now every weapon and class, it still works.

Make sure you're using the V1036 Trainer +5 which is the most recent one and that the trainer is activated after the game starts.

thanks. i understand.

DARtheMEMES

Reaction score
Could you add a fast XP button or something?
Great work you are keeping active on this trainer :)

p5y

Reaction score
Can you do some EXP add similar to the old modify KFGameContent.u that doesn't seems to work now.

SuperMurloc

Reaction score
So I used this trainer today (7/18/2016 = MM/DD/YYYY)

It works in Solo Offline.
You do get exp for your perks with hacks.

However, I noticed some glitches.

Occasionally the hacked armor and health would randomly turn into 100 armor and 100 health.
This means death on Hell on Earth, but a nuisance on Normal or Hard.
Ammo will occasionally turn to 0 for some reason.
No clue what causes this. The change has no obvious pattern or timing. It's just random.

The hack might work online but I doubt it (It's no fun tho, cause you run around like Rambo shooting things - no challenge)

LOL

In all honesty, there is no reason to use this trainer. The game becomes VERY boring with hacks. Like "I don't wanna play anymore cause this is like RPG simulator 2016 not Killing Floor 2" boring.

Although, I must say this is very well made and works. Use it to level up your perks in offline if you already know how to play the game.

Otherwise you'll just be bored to death.

EDIT: The **** is ha-ck. Dunno why it's censored. Should I say cheat instead? XD

Last edited:

Kyle911

Reaction score
Your trainer doesn't work.
After activating the trainer the money, health, ammo etc. just goes away after like 10 seconds. (even weapons with 250 ammo don't do anything - just shows animation without firing the bullets)

Commander Rahl

Reaction score
Huge update been added to the game can you update for update 41?
The current trainer works perfectly fine except for armour on the most recent opt-in Beta update. If you did not choose to opt-in for the Beta it works 100% without issue.