Trainer Search

pumpedhero

Reaction score
Can't be done in multiplayer , Money is completely unhackable , for inf ammo , go to single player and search for ur EXTRA AMMO, the ammo that's not in ur clip , shoot some bullets , reload , scan new value , repeat till 1-3 are left , freeze them all , WORKS WITH KF2

CallyyllaC`

Reaction score
Ah okay, I'll give it a try, thankyou :)
I have tried it before but now I see where I've been going wrong.

pumpedhero

Reaction score
Ah okay, I'll give it a try, thankyou :)
I have tried it before but now I see where I've been going wrong.
You tried to hack the clip didn't you?
I did that first and it didn't work, then i tried extra and it worked.

dessertbunny

Reaction score
I apologize for bumping this thread but I recently got Killing Floor and like to play solo only. What does it mean by freeze them all and scan new value? So you shoot a bullet or two, pick up the new ammo (green container lit up) then reload then do what now? I haven't ran out of ammo so maybe I'm already following the directions correctly?

CallyyllaC`

Reaction score
On cheat engine, and select scan type to exact value (should be this by default), or the equivalent of any equivalent software, put in the amount of ammo that isn't in your clip, once you've scanned keep shooting then reload the gun, type the new value, repeat these steps until you get to a point when none of the addresses you have found are filtering out, highlight all of these (there may even be just one), then click the red arrow to select them, after this you want to click the x to the left of all of these addresses, or if you highlight them all then press space it should automatically tick the boxes. then the bullets you have spare shouldn't change whether you reload or collect an ammo box.

dessertbunny

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your help. I have Cheat Engine open right now and don't quite understand (even though you pointed out directions step by step) but hopefully I can figure it out, like I don't know how much ammo my gun takes or where to put these values or scan. A trainer would be soooo much easier for blondes like me. I'll probably keep playing legit since it's so confusing (I've never actually used Cheat Engine but have it) I do see the red arrow though, haha.