Trainer Search

Alan160179

Reaction score
Thx alot hehe love the new trainer antifun maybe change ur nick to much fan because with these trainers i got much fun not antifun oO

gr33n34

Reaction score
i can´t use this. I try to activate the Trainer but always i hear a error sound

sirmike

Reaction score
Here are some console commands. Enable console command using `

Enable dot for arrow shooting (it enabled all the time)
wh_pl_showfirecursor 1

wh_cheat_addItem itemid (you will need a working item ID, not tested this)
wh_cheat_money 9999 (adds 9999 money)

maybe someone can share other nice console commands.

example dot:

Leon0803

Donor
Reaction score
theres a mission where i have to loose and the infinite health is preventing me from solving it, loading a savegame without trainer didnt fix it either

please help,

jmcc84

Reaction score
can you please add a "No Injury" and "No bleeding" options in the next version of the trainer, thanks

Meatsheild

Reaction score
failed - virus detected :C

Mr Antifuns Trainers are more trustworthy then Windows 10!, if your getting a virus Warning it is a FALSE POSITIVE!.
If your running Windows 10 you should not care about Viruses any way as your already running the Biggest Virus available!.

TGO

Reaction score
i just want to know if the unlimited items work with lockpicks or not. lockpicks value is not the same as other items since it is categorized under quest item.

boimolo

Reaction score
I would really like to have option to raise your reputation, strenght etc in conversations.

Alainv20

Reaction score
Thanks Soo much for making these trainers man,been using your site for a couple years now,and rarely had problems cept for My dumb ass grabbing the wrong/old version,been really helpful

Frankie

Donor
Reaction score
Okay so before anyone starts talking shit. I have been using mrantifun trainers for a few years now, I know the viruses are false positive and I have the trainer folder on my exception list for both ccleaner and avira and havent had a single issue with any of them for the last few years until just now when I tried to run the trainer. it won run and it says "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a vistus or potentially unwanted software" I have about the 100 trainers in that folder and all them working perfectly EXCEPT for this one.

So, I would be thankful for any ideas or help in this matter.