Trainer Search

Desdecardo

Donor
Reaction score
Parts of trainer not working, Please update!. Pretty please.

Trainer options not working for me =
Inf energy.
Inf food.

Trainer is working except for above, Great work MR Antifun :)
Working on current trainer=
Inf health
Inf stamina
Inf money
Inf carry weight
Inf Item durability.

Just thinking about this. Maybe Energy and food is related to Health and stamina? Just thinking.

Desdecardo

Donor
Reaction score
Have people been running this as administrator?

Just wondering. Going to actually test it now.

MugiwaraChan

Donor
Reaction score
Can add fast kill on next updates? I like the game, but the combat system is awful...

Combat is only awful in the beginning. Make sure you learn the parry move from Robard. After leveling your weapon skills, combat then becomes one of the best aspect of the game.

Combihaz

Reaction score
Everything seems to work for me, except the inf items. Thanks for the trainer tho!

Ph03N1xX

Reaction score
Combat is only awful in the beginning. Make sure you learn the parry move from Robard. After leveling your weapon skills, combat then becomes one of the best aspect of the game.

I understand, I am learning about the combat I am already advanced in the game, however he is quite flawed in the part of collision, sometimes I hit the enemy but the sword crosses the enemy and does not collide with the body ... I know that many games have problems and are simplorios in this question and I understood that the game wants to bring something more complex, but I find the system tiring and for me when there are several enemies the fighting system gets worse and more outdated than Mount & Blade...

plasticarmyguy

Reaction score
trainer wont activate, also is infinite health really infinite or do you still die from bleeding like all the other trainers out there.

Pancaketoast

Reaction score
I'm not really to sure what is happening. I cant activate the trainer since my computer is saying there is a Trojan in the file and i cant re download a new one since it also says there is a virus in the file.

Ph03N1xX

Reaction score
trainer wont activate, also is infinite health really infinite or do you still die from bleeding like all the other trainers out there.
Yes, the infinite health is really infinite... you can still bleed but you dont lose health...

But keep in mind, the trainer version is 1.0.0 it still works in version 1.2.1 but may have problems in version 1.2.2

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
I'm not really to sure what is happening. I cant activate the trainer since my computer is saying there is a Trojan in the file and i cant re download a new one since it also says there is a virus in the file.
Go into your antivrus quarantine and set an exception. Or you can remove from there, turn of antivirus and redownload and then set exception in the rules. Hope this makes sense and if not you can search online to see how to do this for your particular antivirus program.

chrisattackk

Reaction score
Infinity items not working my lockpick goes from 5 to 4 to 3.Whey not working.
The issue with Infinite items, is that it's a float value thats always changing when you start the game. I've had to find the new value every time I start my game with cheat engine.

plasticarmyguy

Reaction score
Yes, the infinite health is really infinite... you can still bleed but you dont lose health...

But keep in mind, the trainer version is 1.0.0 it still works in version 1.2.1 but may have problems in version 1.2.2

Is there anyway to stop the bleeding mechanic (minus in game features like armor, bandages). When someone states something like Infinite Health I expect God mode. If one can still die with a supposed "god" cheat then there really is no cheat. I have tried trainers from all the big sites with the same result and still no mods that completely negate or change certain mechanics. It looks like bleeding is a time based mechanic and what seems to be a relatively easy hack but I have no idea what goes into h.acking. Don't get me wrong I appreciate what the makers of trainers and mods do, I am just trying to understand this one thing. On a side note I want to kill all the first enemies you come across in the game when you flee your town.

Last edited:

Ph03N1xX

Reaction score
Is there anyway to stop the bleeding mechanic (minus in game features like armor, bandages). When someone states something like Infinite Health I expect God mode. If one can still die with a supposed "god" cheat then there really is no cheat. I have tried trainers from all the big sites with the same result and still no mods that completely negate or change certain mechanics. It looks like bleeding is a time based mechanic and what seems to be a relatively easy hack but I have no idea what goes into h.acking. Don't get me wrong I appreciate what the makers of trainers and mods do, I am just trying to understand this one thing. On a side note I want to kill all the first enemies you come across in the game when you flee your town.

Yes I undestand what you mean, but i find difficult to say that a "god mode" will work in all games in the same way, even because they vary in mechanics and functions, such as the integration of this game which is to be a more real sandbox ... it can have variations of how the trainer will behave with the game ... so it is not so easy to tinker with these mechanics that turn out to be much more complex ... but I used the trainer in version 1.2.1 and when you get hit you bleed ... but your life goes on without any changes, plus this mechanics if bleeding might be possible only with mods.

togtokes

Reaction score
What sounds it supposed to make when activated? ALl i hear is the windows sound.