Trainer Search

Azhrei

Reaction score
While you wait, the value for money is stored in 100s (like cents). So 10 groschen = 100 value, 12.5 groschen = 125. Search for money in cheat engine like this and change the value.

Not only does it not work, it also crashes the game.

Ilya Levin

Donor
Reaction score
Azamaki, I've worked arround that lockpick by helping the friends with the Deutch and then having them help me beat him up. So I didn't have to pick anything. Now I'm trying to get out of the city and help Tereza, but keep getting killed.

LycanJack

Master Donor
Reaction score
yeah, cheat engine crashed it for me lol and the console commands dont work anymore.

Azamaki

Donor
Reaction score
Azamaki, I've worked arround that lockpick by helping the friends with the Deutch and then having them help me beat him up. So I didn't have to pick anything. Now I'm trying to get out of the city and help Tereza, but keep getting killed.

I am already further in the game. There is a quest where you have to lockpick.

tobsen85

Reaction score

You can't kill the guys attacking Tereza. Just attack them and they will let go of Tereza and she will flee into her house. Then just run to the next horse and go. In this point of the game there is no way you can fight three fully armored enemies.

Mister_Crowley

Reaction score
For those who have a hard time lockpicking: Use keyboard and mouse instead. Works like a charm ;)

Paldon

Reaction score
+
cC8pWFw.png