Trainer Search

theredemption

Reaction score
To be honest why would anyone get 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 they do absolutely nothing for english users. Both were updates to Turkish and other foreign language localization and video files. Simply reinstall update 1.3 and 1.3.1. I simply stayed at 1.3.1 and the trainer works perfectly. 1.3.4 is the next update I will go to. You can hotfix your steam games with ease to stay offline and you still get the trophies the next time you connect to steam. Either that or go on nexusmods and download their cheat mod and go that route.

theredemption

Reaction score
Now 1.3.4 is out and 1.4 is coming soon, I agree its time for an update for this one. Before it would of been pointless with 1.3.2 and 1.3.3. But this last update (1.3.4) will probably be the constant version till and if they actually release 1.4. You do great work but please staff at mr antifun work on a new trainer.

theredemption

Reaction score
so far the trainer is working just fine on 1.3.4 as long as you dont activate inf rep and inf items.

deathofsspace

Reaction score
My antivirus now constantly says about malware. What's this?
just bullshit from your antivirus program its not real a mallware just send wrong singal that the program picks up just set ecexspion for the file or what ever one does hopes this help and sorry for my mispelling

theredemption

Reaction score
1.4 works so far with the HD textures DLC, just like when I had 1.3.4 I have inf rep and inf items off. No crashes so far.

wicus

Reaction score
yes please update the trainer to 1.4 please ... but so for great job :)