Trainer Search

Wilfredo

Donor
Reaction score
That trainer is working but about an hour, it cause stop working. Update please, thank you! :)

BlueeInBlackk

Reaction score
Good evening!
Thank you for all your work. I was wondering if there will be more updates on the trainer? The 1.4.1v was released recently. I used the most recent trainer on 1.3 version and the trainer would make the game crash every 20 minutes, If it's possible a trainer update would be greatly apreciated!
Thank you!

King2o6

Master Donor
Reaction score
he might be waiting until major updates are done rolling out so he doesnt have to keep making new trainers, just be patient

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
he might be waiting until major updates are done rolling out so he doesnt have to keep making new trainers, just be patient

There wasn't a problem for him to release all those trainers for games like ARK, etc. in the past. Games that have been updated even couple of times a week. And KCD is a very popular game.

It would be safer to say that his activity has declined a lot comparing to the past. I'm on this site for a very, very long time and I can see what is going on. Probably it (this trainer making) doesn't bring as much revenue and he focuses on other things. I don't blame him. I've got family and professional life of my own.

But this trainer making thing should be more about community work together, exchanging the knowledge, making trainers together for fun for our enjoyment. It shouldn't be a way to make money off people who already are paying a huge money for the overpriced and unfinished games.

I've mentioned this not once in the past. It would be better to release the tutorials to the public and let your fans to pick up this knowledge.

I just can't stand sites like C... H... that become money hungry preying on young people. I hope this one will become a community-driven site rather than money making scheme.

Draven616

Reaction score
Every option works for me apart from stamina..makes fighting suck! always out of breath after a few swings :(
i do apoligize i just remembered i am not using MrAntifun trainer :/ i am using 1.3.0 Fl..i.ng

Last edited:

raisonfire

Reaction score
Needs an update sir, my infinite weight doesn't work while everything else does.
I only need the weight though. :\

Joehannamontana

Reaction score
I mean absolutely everything works for me, it just crashes all of the time. I believe it might be the unlimited items or do what the one poster said; turn the cheat off empty your inventory or put it on your horse until you reach the normal underweight capacity then fill it back up after enabling the cheat again.

degazmatic

Reaction score
There wasn't a problem for him to release all those trainers for games like ARK, etc. in the past. Games that have been updated even couple of times a week. And KCD is a very popular game.

It would be safer to say that his activity has declined a lot comparing to the past. I'm on this site for a very, very long time and I can see what is going on. Probably it (this trainer making) doesn't bring as much revenue and he focuses on other things. I don't blame him. I've got family and professional life of my own.

But this trainer making thing should be more about community work together, exchanging the knowledge, making trainers together for fun for our enjoyment. It shouldn't be a way to make money off people who already are paying a huge money for the overpriced and unfinished games.

I've mentioned this not once in the past. It would be better to release the tutorials to the public and let your fans to pick up this knowledge.

I just can't stand sites like C... H... that become money hungry preying on young people. I hope this one will become a community-driven site rather than money making scheme.

wow. you sound so entitled. make your own trainers. he uses cheat engine. the information is already out there. he makes these trainers for free. he should charge for updates for entitled asshats like you.

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
wow. you sound so entitled. make your own trainers. he uses cheat engine. the information is already out there. he makes these trainers for free. he should charge for updates for entitled asshats like you.

Yet another keyboard warrior... Yawn...

Stop spamming kid and go play your Minecraft.

Aeroth

Reaction score
Needs an update sir, my infinite weight doesn't work while everything else does.
I only need the weight though. :\
When activated, you need to drop some item and then pick it up again. Still, update is needed for this trainer. I miss some option to stay clean...

theredemption

Reaction score
Still waiting on an update. Thanks for the hard work but we are headed to 1.4.2 early next week the last update was 1.2.5 the game has changed quite significantly since then.