Trainer Search

mason59

Reaction score
New trainer is not needed as v1.00 is still working. I got to the end of the game with it.
I have no idea why people continually want updates when 1.00 works fine.

theredemption

Reaction score
New trainer is not needed as v1.00 is still working. I got to the end of the game with it.
I have no idea why people continually want updates when 1.00 works fine.
Because at certain points inf reputation and inf items crashes the game. Just because it works in a dumbed down version 1.0 and it works with those off in the latest version; doesn't mean we wouldn't rather have a new updated version considering the game has changed quite a lot in the last two months. The last update for the trainer was back in February. While we all appreciate the hard work, it would be nice to have one that is more current.

Bloodplague

Reaction score
Trainer works, IF you turn on the cheats BEFORE you continue game.
so at the menu where you chose continue start new game settings, etc press the f-keys you want to use, THEN play, if you try to turn on certain cheats while the game is running they wont take effect or they dont work all the time.

BerethorF1

Reaction score
My game keeps freezing and crashing after 5-10 minutes of gameplay. Most certainly not the issue with my system as the specs are more than sufficient to run the game. Update is indeed needed for this trainer

Angerfisr470

Donor
Reaction score
My game keeps freezing and crashing after 5-10 minutes of gameplay. Most certainly not the issue with my system as the specs are more than sufficient to run the game. Update is indeed needed for this trainer
Is your treasermap dcl still active? So yes deactivated it.

bannside

Super Donor
Reaction score
does seem like its still working except for the crashings issues with f10,f12 and also the perk points doesn't seem to work either

jazdream

Reaction score
still working if you start it the way i posted.

Unfortunately mine was still working at first ( By using that method ) but with the latest update I can activate the cheats but about 1 possibly 2 mins into the game KCD.exe crashes :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Unfortunately mine was still working at first ( By using that method ) but with the latest update I can activate the cheats but about 1 possibly 2 mins into the game KCD.exe crashes :(
Is the crash caused by a certain cheat? , I played the game for 10 minutes , Used items and perk points no issue at all .

Last edited:

jazdream

Reaction score
Hi bud I went through and checked each one it appears to be f10 (inf items) that is causing it to crash so far without that enabled I played it for 45 mins without a crash