Trainer Search

Seargnt

Reaction score
It worked but in the Game , this is very critical that lockpick being infinite ! because so much stuff exist in lock boxes ! inf items in version 1.6 does not Work !!! i don't know why but very important that this option working properly ! i beg you to Fix items and inf lockpick or inf Lockpick Durability added to this good trainer ! thank all of you.
How'd you get it to work?

segert

Reaction score
the perk cheat does not work sadly. can this be fixed. i followed the instuctions

Janan

Reaction score
Trainer was working perfectly fine for me until today - it crashes every time I activate the trainer.

DarkAtrix

Master Donor
Reaction score
is there a way to add an option for exp gain?? I was using mods for this before but they have been dead since feb 2018 with no updates.

Orodruin57

Reaction score
Hello,
Without having made an update since tuesday, a Framework error appears by launching this trainer.
I am on Win7, avast is offline.
I have been updating windows since but still the same problem. Reboot and backup but this error still.
Can you help me ?
I specify, the new colossus is allright.

Reaction score
Also there is a smaller bug but thins trainer seems to make my system laggy, when i run any other game with any other trainer it works perfect but when i run kingdom come and this trainer the game is laggy but also my system tried it out with a other trainer and the lag is gone.

Kaeladran

Reaction score
v1.6 works like a charm :) thx a lot, also would you consider doing some kind of editor for skills and atributes to change their lvl? thx

trebort

Donor
Reaction score
Is the trainer working ok now? Just wanted to know before I buy the game :D

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
I think there was an update today. I have not tried the trainer with it yet. I will see and post back later. Unless someone else has already tested it that is. :)

ludoreig

Reaction score
Je ne comprend pas comment le télécharger ? Le quel dossier je dois chosir de télécharger ?

Marik078

Reaction score
Je ne comprend pas comment le télécharger ? Le quel dossier je dois chosir de télécharger ?
mon ami ils sont tous en order avec l'écriture , le 1er écrit est la première version , donc tu télécharge généralement le dernier a droite qui est le dernier de la liste

masterrelius91

Reaction score
So, I recently bought the Game and tested the trainer out. And every cheat worked out great until I noticed that the Energy and Food is dropping which shouldn't happend. So I'm wondering will the Food and Energy go down to a certain amount, or am I doing something wrong