Trainer Search

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
So, I recently bought the Game and tested the trainer out. And every cheat worked out great until I noticed that the Energy and Food is dropping which shouldn't happend. So I'm wondering will the Food and Energy go down to a certain amount, or am I doing something wrong
It seems to be intermittent, but never goes down all the way. It usually bounces back up, no idea why. probably a bug with the cheat code or the game.

Mafia3

Reaction score
It seems to be intermittent, but never goes down all the way. It usually bounces back up, no idea why. probably a bug with the cheat code or the game.

Though you get the effects from sleep deprevation if you do not sleep for a certain time.

jackal1234

Reaction score
people are saying this is working, but now the very first guy beats me with the very first punch. something is wrong

Hacker_Xrus

Reaction score
people are saying this is working, but now the very first guy beats me with the very first punch. something is wrong

This was always present in the trainer for the start so it can't be fixed but this usually happens when Infinite Health cheat is on. Fighting against Kunesh should be actually easy so I don't see why you need to enable the Infinite Health Option.

NoihcRm

Reaction score
I activate the trainer and my preferred options (infinite health, stamina, and carry weight) in the main menu, then load my save usually. Today that is causing the game to crash on attempting to load a save. It worked last weekend when I last played so I dunno if there was an update or what. I am downloading Ghost Recon Wildlands while it's on a free weekend at the same time here, but I'm doubtful that this is troubling the game since I'm installing that on a different drive than the one that hosts KCD and this trainer. I will post back if not using the trainer fails to stop the crashing on attempting to load my latest save.

maskedahole

Reaction score
Trainer just crashes when I try using it, tried Running as admin and just regular double click. Anyone else having the same problem?

bigbad182

Reaction score
New DLC broke all my save games, assuming it broke the trainer as well, might want to look into it. <3 you

HyperXT123

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer MrAntifun. I hope this trainer works with new DLC to :)

Kalandryl

Reaction score
attempting to load savegames that use the trainer cause CTD whether i use the trainer or not. is this the trainer or a normal game issue?