Trainer Search

maskedahole

Reaction score
attempting to load savegames that use the trainer cause CTD whether i use the trainer or not. is this the trainer or a normal game issue?
Are you using mods? I find some mods crash my game. Anyway, now using the trainer doesn't crash me.

maskedahole

Reaction score
i only have 1 mod thats makes the dot in the center of the screen permanent
Try and take that mod out, you don't need it. IIRC you only need to use wh_pl_showfirecursor 1 in console everytime you start playing. That mod might be causing your crash.

adridavid

Reaction score
When I start to use the trainer the game crash :/ . I have v 1.7. Update pls?

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Try and take that mod out, you don't need it. IIRC you only need to use wh_pl_showfirecursor 1 in console everytime you start playing. That mod might be causing your crash.
I used that mod and mine worked fine so don't think that is the issue, sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I gave up on the game due to a glitch before the castle attack that just looped and I could not get past as the mission was fubar, so either I had to replay about 10 hours from old save to make different choice so game could continue of give up. This game had more errors than I can count even after tons of updates.

maskedahole

Reaction score
I used that mod and mine worked fine so don't think that is the issue, sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I gave up on the game due to a glitch before the castle attack that just looped and I could not get past as the mission was fubar, so either I had to replay about 10 hours from old save to make different choice so game could continue of give up. This game had more errors than I can count even after tons of updates.
Bugs in the game is a given at this point and the community expects it, sucks I know. I'm assuming you were using the trainer while doing the mission?

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Bugs in the game is a given at this point and the community expects it, sucks I know. I'm assuming you were using the trainer while doing the mission?
Yes but was not a fail due to that, it was a bug in the mission due to not killing a guy way before.

Golem87

Reaction score
Ehm, my character goes flying, as soon, as I activate the Trainer :-D
What am I doing wrong?

Golem87

Reaction score
Ehm, my character goes flying, as soon, as I activate the Trainer :-D
What am I doing wrong?
Shame on me:
I had the cheatmod from nexus mods installed - shortcut F1 was already taken by "cheat_phys_hover" :-D

Mike Wolter

Reaction score
Beeps when trying to activate trainer. Nothing activates. What am I doing wrong?

SirHighway

Reaction score
Beeps when trying to activate trainer. Nothing activates. What am I doing wrong?
Had this also once.
For me it worked simply with using a cache cleaner software (ccleaner), which also fixes pathing registry, and a reboot.

SirHighway

Reaction score
New trainer added.
As of now when activating, the game + trainer gets closed. And the trainer also automaticly gets removed from my system.
(Since windows update?)
In need of new version or am i doing sth wrong? Since it worked like a charm before.

Loyalty-TXZ

Reaction score
As of now when activating, the game + trainer gets closed. And the trainer also automaticly gets removed from my system.
(Since windows update?)
In need of new version or am i doing sth wrong? Since it worked like a charm before.
Are you by any chance using Avast?

Vanyel611

Master Donor
Reaction score
Warning to anyone who uses this! The inf reputation will make a quest (Baptism by Fire) impossible because it makes you an ally of both bandits and the kingdom.