Trainer Search

Meatsheild

Reaction score
I'm not sure it's the right forum, but do anybody know way edit reputation? My issue- when you see the whole map (thx reading), Pribyslavitz reputation start to go up, but in the main quest if you have repu 100, then you fail the quest, where you need to attack the village. So I need something, how I reduce repu under 50 for the fight and after set back to 100.

Sorry I have no Idea. its also not a problem i have run into yet. If i run into it I'll look into it but so far eveyting is good and I think I've allready completed that quest today.

Meatsheild

Reaction score
Seems I had the wrong Trainer the 1.8.b one works well. At least for health and with my mod that's all i need :)

Monolith

Reaction score
I'm not sure it's the right forum, but do anybody know way edit reputation? My issue- when you see the whole map (thx reading), Pribyslavitz reputation start to go up, but in the main quest if you have repu 100, then you fail the quest, where you need to attack the village. So I need something, how I reduce repu under 50 for the fight and after set back to 100.

Editing reputation is not really safe, there are a few quests that can bug out by editing rep. Cheat engine has a few tables that can do it, and it breaks the game, making it so you cannot progress.

debridkkk

Reaction score
Hello MAF,

The game is currently in version 1.8.2-247i and the latest version of the trainer (1.8.1B) does not work.

Are you planning to update?

Thank you very much in advance.

naeco

Reaction score
I'm not sure why anyone is saying that the trainer doesn't work, because I am using the trainer right now to play through the Band of Bastards DLC and it works just fine. I just got finished playing for an hour and every option I've tested is working correctly. health, stamina, energy, hunger, and horse stamina. the other options, like perks and reputations, I've never used so can't say anything about them.

but all the important options work. I'm using the latest version of both KCD and the trainer.

debridkkk

Reaction score
Strange. Your version of the game is the 1.8.2-247i and you use the version 1.8.1B of the trainer?

As soon as I start the game and I activate the trainer, I have a return office.

dorian_vox

Reaction score
Hi I downloaded the latest version of the Trainer but my computer picks it up as a virus?

SunkenD

Reaction score
I've tried with everyone of the trainers... and only hear a "beep". Apart from downloading and running it... is it something else I should do?

Reaction score
This could use an update for todays patch. The trainer will no longer activate at all.

can confirm, trainer wont work anymore since today. an update would be much appreciated and usefull i guess, since it was a rather big update wich i doubt will come again soon. also the game is still relevant because of a new dlc

+1