Trainer Search

Nyaki Stryker

Reaction score
Thanks for updating, for some reason i cant get the trainer to work, i press F1 and nothing happens :eek:

MartasZLA

Reaction score
If you have a anti virus add and exception. I had to do this with avast.
I have only W10 antivirus but my game crashing even without mods or trainers. I tryed reinstall but my game keep crashing after new DLC and patch :(

jimmyjohn90

Reaction score
I have only W10 antivirus but my game crashing even without mods or trainers. I tryed reinstall but my game keep crashing after new DLC and patch :(
try running as administrator or turning off windows defender when using the trainer, only suggestions i can think of buddy

Minilee

Reaction score
Please an Easy Kill for Version 1.9.0 its to hard without weapons defeat enemies

Zohan2000

Reaction score
think it may need another update, press F1 in main menu and i get the beep saying its not activating, tried running it as admin and added exception for it on bitdefender and still isnt working

EDIT: after some testing i found out that its the firewall thats blocking the trainer from working even after giving it exception

Last edited:

fdfwerwef

Reaction score
Не работает выносливость на лошадь,обновите,спасибо!

JimmyX2

Reaction score
so i got the fitgirl repack for this game and everytime i try using the trainer it starts loading and doesn't respond at all