Trainer Search

Reaction score
The inf item not entirely works, works on some item but not all. Maybe because of the update?

jamiousdaywalker

Reaction score
WTF - download the trainer and it installs WEMOD instead......im guessing they offered you a bag a cash.....oh well

Mr.DK

Reaction score
When trying to download the WeMod files, it just says "Failed to download"
Any solutions?

Thank you!

BrennanC

Reaction score
Sorry to bother you but I also get the same error with the "wemod" thing where it fails to download after hitting the exe. Is there anything you can do?
Edit: It seems to be because wemod.com is down. That seems rather sudden doesn't it? Why was it shut down?
Edit2: Okay it was only temporarily down. My bad. Thanks.

Last edited:

EasyCH222

Reaction score
Sorry to bother you but I also get the same error with the "wemod" thing where it fails to download after hitting the exe. Is there anything you can do?
Edit: It seems to be because wemod.com is down. That seems rather sudden doesn't it? Why was it shut down?
If to download a launcher of WeMod from the official site, and already then to activate in it a trainer, then such problems do not arise. But there is too much trouble for the sake of one trainer and installation of an unnecessary launcher.

BlackShadow

Donor
Reaction score
Have you thought about console commands? -devmode in the launch on Steam. There's plenty of stuff you can do with it. More than the trainer. Basic google search the document.

Navaro

Reaction score
Is it just me that the durablity and infinite items isnt working for everything? My lockpicks keep breaking, arent infinite in number just like the savior snaps and some other items.

Side note for the snaps i tried the save mod (nexusmods), but that doesnt work either for me

kudosalert

Reaction score
chrome is blocking the dload of 1.9.0 dangerous file....anyone else know how to get around this?