Trainer Search

Teleway

Reaction score
Edit (yet again): All three cheats work on the starter horse. However, I'm having trouble getting Infinite Stamina to work on the stag/deer/elk mount. I don't know if this'll also be the case on other mounts.

Last edited:

Cereal_Killa

Reaction score
Edit (yet again): All three cheats work on the starter horse. However, I'm having trouble getting Infinite Stamina to work on the stag/deer/elk mount. I don't know if this'll also be the case on other mounts.

Works for me with the large stag. You may have to save and quit then exit the trainer then load game, move 1 step then reactivate trainer.

Crackudinho

Reaction score
the trainer works for which version of the game? (sorry for my english im brazilian and i used the traductor)

scaramouche

Reaction score
Brilliant cheats, thank you for your work. I've been using them the last couple of days, but it stopped working today for some reason :eek:

kanggg

Reaction score
scaramouche, this game was updated today. Now you know the reason why the trainer stopped working.

Hunter_Noah

Reaction score
None of it works for me, am I doing it wrong? I tried starting a new world and accidentaly deleted all my progress. It could have something to do with my version, as I have the steam version.

ryan brown

Reaction score
how come im doing the steps and it doesnt work do i need to put it somewhere orrr???? listen i start the trainer first and it doesnt work? am i doing something wrong?