• first start game world then activate cheats
  • First open inventory then activate carry weight cheat

Attachments

• Kona V1.00 Trainer +4 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 3,994

mo-dogg

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the Trainer. is it possible to make "Inf. Run"?

TitsTitserson

Reaction score
I'm in the game world, both game and trainer are administrator running; nothing happens. Just the standard Windows error sound for when key presses do nothing. Is there a DLL I'm missing? Does the trainer have to be in the same folder as the game?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I'm in the game world, both game and trainer are administrator running; nothing happens. Just the standard Windows error sound for when key presses do nothing. Is there a DLL I'm missing? Does the trainer have to be in the same folder as the game?
The Trainer should work just fine, no updates since March 17th, Trainer location does not matter.

TitsTitserson

Reaction score
Okay, ALL of your trainers have stopped working. I can't get a single one to do anything but crash now. ****'s sake, I changed NOTHING in the last few days.

TakiVakiNaki

Donor
Reaction score
First two options in my case work but good mood and super carry weight no.I didnt test last option when i open inventory.

ShortCircuit

Donor
Reaction score
First two options in my case work but good mood and super carry weight no.I didnt test last option when i open inventory.
Try to read this:

TakiVakiNaki

Donor
Reaction score
Just tested and all works fine,last night i did the same in game run trainer but two last options didnt work now it is all GREAT and i would say MrAntiFun standard.THANKS!!!

ibrokeupmcr

Reaction score
Google Chrome keeps saying there is a virus and automatically deletes the file. Same with Microsoft Edge. Is there a way around this? :(

xiahki

Reaction score
Google Chrome keeps saying there is a virus and automatically deletes the file. Same with Microsoft Edge. Is there a way around this? :(
In Chrome you can try going to settings, advanced settings and under privacy uncheck the "protect you and your device from dangerous sites". Not sure if it'll work but it's worth a shot. You can always enable it again afterward. =)

ibrokeupmcr

Reaction score
In Chrome you can try going to settings, advanced settings and under privacy uncheck the "protect you and your device from dangerous sites". Not sure if it'll work but it's worth a shot. You can always enable it again afterward. =)
It still didn't work. :/ This is the only trainer I can't download. I don't get it.

MU ZHEN

Reaction score
Kona V1.00 Trainer +4 doesnt work with the last update game version. I tested it, only Inf health got work......

ANTON5555

Reaction score
Kona V1.00 Trainer +4 doesnt work with the last update game version. I tested it, only Inf health got work......

mubebe99

Reaction score